No idea what's happening, but you can try the following :

1) Clear out your cookies and temporary files. Maybe run ccleaner
2) Try using a different browser.

Also, it seems that the posts of member Tejas Khoday are not visible. Maybe you have put him on ignore by mistake or something.
@Traderji @ Moderators
As earlier reported I am not getting any update from this thread in 'New Posts'. Today I see some weird issue...don't understand whats exactly going on here.
There is some technical issue for sure.......Few posts are not visible please check below image
View attachment 25926

No idea what's happening, but you can try the following :

1) Clear out your cookies and temporary files. Maybe run ccleaner
2) Try using a different browser.

Also, it seems that the posts of member Tejas Khoday are not visible. Maybe you have put him on ignore by mistake or something.
Yes, There seems a problem. when I search Tejas Khoday in search box then no posts visible there also. :p
Will need to figure it out how this happened...:confused:

When the search is done on Tejas Khoday, we get all FYERS posts...so the search is working fine....

Smart_trade
If the person is in ignoring list then no such posts will be displayed (only pagination bar will be displayed). Then I realized that person was in the ignoring list but reason I really don't remember. :D.

@Tejas Khoday
On the margin calculator page for bracket and cover orders, Symbol selection is in the form of a drop down box . It would be a lot quicker and easier if it was an auto completed textbox. Scrolling up and down to find a scrip takes a bit of time, especially on the phone. Or perhaps even a downloadable excel file with the scrips and the leverage provided would be good.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
@Tejas Khoday
On the margin calculator page for bracket and cover orders, Symbol selection is in the form of a drop down box . It would be a lot quicker and easier if it was an auto completed textbox. Scrolling up and down to find a scrip takes a bit of time, especially on the phone. Or perhaps even a downloadable excel file with the scrips and the leverage provided would be good.
Hi @SuperMario, The drop down box is a textbox too. You can type the scrip of your choice and it will get selected. I guess you haven't tried that out yet. You don't need to scroll up and down, just type the name. In fact, it is much faster than downloading an excel sheet and opening excel app etc.