Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
when fyers is starting commodity segment?
Hi, I have mentioned this before: We have already received the license from MCX. However, the Telcoms are yet to commission the leased lines to us before we can start. They are taking forever due to the bureaucracy within their organizations and we are on the receiving end of this. We will update everyone once things get done.

Hi, I have mentioned this before: We have already received the license from MCX. However, the Telcoms are yet to commission the leased lines to us before we can start. They are taking forever due to the bureaucracy within their organizations and we are on the receiving end of this. We will update everyone once things get done.
what's the progress on BO ?

so for trading on MCX, when do you start accepting trading forms and stuff? Does it also get postponed as a result or do you start the processing of it soon?

what's the progress on BO ?
@Tejas Khoday also since you are working on BO, I would strongly suggest that you have this feature enabled for MCX also. Currently Zerodha has only CO enabled for MCX and no BOs. It could be a good differentiating factor for you guys, provided you come up with it.

Cheers!

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
@Tejas Khoday also since you are working on BO, I would strongly suggest that you have this feature enabled for MCX also. Currently Zerodha has only CO enabled for MCX and no BOs. It could be a good differentiating factor for you guys, provided you come up with it.

Cheers!
Hey, thanks for wishing us well with your suggestions. Once the existing bottlenecks get cleared, we will be able to look at further possibilities. Currently, we don't want to dabble in too many activities. Anything to do with new licenses and enablements takes excruciatingly long in this business. It may be a good thing too from a larger perspective.

Snake.Head

Latest Update: We have paid up an additional sum of money to the exchange for getting an 'Algo License'. This is a compulsory step before introducing Bracket Orders because these orders are categorized as execution Algorithms. Will give more updates soon.
Bring BO with SLM and other order type

You guys seriously look into what kind order type IB is providing
I wonder how they provided that kind vast order type without issue
Their OCO other is not club with BO or CO those acts normal order type