General Elections 2019

What will happen ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

manny.here

Election campaign turning ugly day by day. Never seen this kind of abuses and criticism which is happening by all the parties. No one is talking about the agenda for betterment of society or their election manifesto or opponent party's manifesto.

All want to give goodies to the poor and showing them that they don't have to work anymore. Really a bad phase in our democracy.

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
Election campaign turning ugly day by day. Never seen this kind of abuses and criticism which is happening by all the parties. No one is talking about the agenda for betterment of society or their election manifesto or opponent party's manifesto.

All want to give goodies to the poor and showing them that they don't have to work anymore. Really a bad phase in our democracy.
that's why i said somewhere here.. return of 90s politics.

If things turnout as they are looking to be, 2 years of market sluggishness will follow. From PE @ 29 it will take PE 22 around 8800-9000 level. Must remember demand, growth, expenditure in almost all sector is slowing down. after Aviation and Automobile, last straw is FMCG. if they are showing slower growth it means people are not able to spend on 'tel-sabun-biscuit' anymore..

manny.here

that's why i said somewhere here.. return of 90s politics.

If things turnout as they are looking to be, 2 years of market sluggishness will follow. From PE @ 29 it will take PE 22 around 8800-9000 level. Must remember demand, growth, expenditure in almost all sector is slowing down. after Aviation and Automobile, last straw is FMCG. if they are showing slower growth it means people are not able to spend on 'tel-sabun-biscuit' anymore..
You made me remember tagline of @Riskyman

Nifty between 6800-7200 before end 2019. Happy shorting??

You made me remember tagline of @Riskyman

Nifty between 6800-7200 before end 2019. Happy shorting??
Riskyman was saying Nifty 6800-7200 in 2018 when we went below 10000 in Oct 2018. This level never came in 2018.Anyone who shorted there cannot keep the short position when market made new high on a hope that someday we will go to 7000...

Let us first break 11000 then 10500..... when market corrects everyone starts talking about extreme levels which never come....

Smart_trade

Last edited:
Hathyogi Computerbaba performing some tantrik puja for Diggi raja in MP......

Smart_trade
Da, this was done yesterday.'
yesterday they also did a road show, in which a good number of sadhu sanyasi were in bhagwa clothes (along with some policemen in long bhagwa patta on their shoulders).

Speaking of the market I think it is prudent to remain light positionally wise.

History repeats itself, first as tragedy, second as farce - Marx.

So the extended jammat of Marx's orphans, the likes of Cong, SP-BSP and assorted dacoits etc., may have the last laugh on May 23rd because no one knows how the caste ridden crucial states like UP, Maharastra have voted. Very difficult to gauge or predict. Anything is possible in result.

Unlike 2014, this time the election result is not the foregone conclusion. If you listen the hate Modi brigade around you, both online and in the real world, they too are quiet vocal!!

Their burning desire to have the paachaas saal ka baalak (50 yr old child) as PM may Not get fulfilled but they won't mind the return of instability, weak coalition government consisting of scammers and blackmailers.

Nightmarish scenario.

Pray for India - and trade wisely and cautiously.

Status
Not open for further replies.