General Elections 2019

What will happen ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ground realty in WB is worst, Marwadi/Gujrati's settled there since 3/4 generations are migrating, relative of mine closed his flourishing business in Kolkatta and settled in Maharashtra from 2 years.
Situation there is worse than Commie rule. What Comies used to do with Congis and TMC people, is now being done by TMC to their opposition. What a disgrace.

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
This fall is due to the policies of Uncle Trump....it is not a domestic issue related fall.....the entire world markets are falling, they dont have elections there...

Smart_trade
I was concerned with recent statements of Ram Madhav, where he is much more conservative about expected result tally.

Vivek

I was concerned with recent statements of Ram Madhav, where he is much more conservative about expected result tally.

Vivek
BJP may need to rope in some regional parties to form the Govt....but Amit Shah is very confident of clear majority....so some Raja and some Kanimozi will have to be inducted in the cabinet.

Smart_trade

BJP may need to rope in some regional parties to form the Govt....but Amit Shah is very confident of clear majority....so some Raja and some Kanimozi will have to be inducted in the cabinet.

Smart_trade
Yeah, my thought exactly. I hope they don't do a repeat of 2004 when they thought that a weak Congress led coalition would fall within 1-2 years, and that's why they didn't stake a claim to form the government.

SP-BSP is trying to project itself as a biggest possible third front pre-poll alliance.

Or maybe BJP would do a Karnataka at the Centre and let a minority government in through outside support or something.

PM Modi addressing a rally on Ramleela Maidan, New Delhi.....some firework is expected....

Smart_trade

Status
Not open for further replies.