General Elections 2019

What will happen ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Krishan Partap Singh, an author, tweeted: “Have we got it all wrong for five years? Is it possible Modi is the puppet and Amit Shah the puppet master? Sure looks like it at this presser!”
Unique presser, first one in 5 years and then to not a single question answered by the PM

Waiting for 23rd May, to see the most awaited result of the year. What will be the result, What the Indian really want for their country?
Anyone's guess is as good as yours about the result!! But to me it looks like that BJP seats will be somewhere between 180 to 230. Market rose yesterday, so I think it is factoring in "NDA majority". Hoping and praying my estimation is proven wrong and BJP get a full majority on its own. Opposition deserves a more severe blow than 2014 so that the arrogant and entitled abusers get some sense to understand their status right.

Hmmm... what Indian wants is very difficult to say!! They are very argumentative. So it differs from ones understanding and leanings. Here is my understanding based on years of observations, readings and experiences :

Those with so called "liberal" mindset would like to impose a corrupt clueless clown prince on the nation. These section of society is perfectly at ease with dynastic culture, non-merit, corruption and scandal, high inflation, handouts based politics and return of unstable and blackmailing coalition partners. Sad but bitter true - and not just in India but even globally the so called " political liberals" are this only. Believe me, saying without bias.

The section with nationalistic mindset wants Modi to return back to power despite lackluster performance because there is no alternative. No sensible, sane and fair minded person can give one alternative of Modi. Whichever name you come up with is either have serious and believable corruption charges or is incapable of governing. The so called "alternative" (for me they are not worth calling alternative) consists of narrow minded guys who will always put either their jaat/caste, their family or their party interests first instead of country's. Economy will be ripped apart if any option other than Modi comes to power at this crucial juncture. I'm willing to give this in writing on a stamp paper.

First term of Modi maybe so-so but there are good plus points as well : giving India's most non-corrupt government since Independence, keeping inflation under tight control, foreign policy successes, decent jump in FDI-FII, puting India and her national interests always first etc.

Big open fighting was there during UPA's time in EC. Google about Navin Chawla fight with chief commissioner N Gopalaswami.

In present case, it's just a case of dissent by a motivated overjealous officer.

mohan.sic

Anyone's guess is as good as yours about the result!! But to me it looks like that BJP seats will be somewhere between 180 to 230. Market rose yesterday, so I think it is factoring in "NDA majority". Hoping and praying my estimation is proven wrong and BJP get a full majority on its own. Opposition deserves a more severe blow than 2014 so that the arrogant and entitled abusers get some sense to understand their status right.

Hmmm... what Indian wants is very difficult to say!! They are very argumentative. So it differs from ones understanding and leanings. Here is my understanding based on years of observations, readings and experiences :

Those with so called "liberal" mindset would like to impose a corrupt clueless clown prince on the nation. These section of society is perfectly at ease with dynastic culture, non-merit, corruption and scandal, high inflation, handouts based politics and return of unstable and blackmailing coalition partners. Sad but bitter true - and not just in India but even globally the so called " political liberals" are this only. Believe me, saying without bias.

The section with nationalistic mindset wants Modi to return back to power despite lackluster performance because there is no alternative. No sensible, sane and fair minded person can give one alternative of Modi. Whichever name you come up with is either have serious and believable corruption charges or is incapable of governing. The so called "alternative" (for me they are not worth calling alternative) consists of narrow minded guys who will always put either their jaat/caste, their family or their party interests first instead of country's. Economy will be ripped apart if any option other than Modi comes to power at this crucial juncture. I'm willing to give this in writing on a stamp paper.

First term of Modi maybe so-so but there are good plus points as well : giving India's most non-corrupt government since Independence, keeping inflation under tight control, foreign policy successes, decent jump in FDI-FII, puting India and her national interests always first etc.
OK dear, relax please...:)

may BJP get 180 or 280, No problem. You can hope for that , pray for that and even you can pooja for that. That is your wish and no one can say anything on that.

You have some opinions on liberal mindset and their policies. No problem on that also. Because, all of us have different opinions and views. Nothing wrong with that.

You can have a opinion that all political leaders are narrow minded ( I guess this also includes BJP leaders and Amit Shah :)) And MODI is the only broad minded Political ANGELIC.

You can have a opinion that all political leaders are just Caste, Jaat, Family, and will rip the Economy And Modi is the only Savior.

You can also call him " Holy Modi " & " Modi Mahatma " No problem at all. Because that is your true love for Him. Very Much appreciated.

But the problem is with the part marked above in red. I truly don't know what is your knowledge of being Nationalistic and there is no need to know as long as you don't drag others into your mischief and insult them like this. If a section of people don't want Modi again, Are they not Nationalistic ?:eek:

People who don't vote to Modi - Are they anti national ? There is a Soldier who wants to contest against Modi in elections. Is He a anti National ? Farmers are anti Nationals ?:eek:

If People wants an alternative to Modi - Are these people Insane, Unfair and Mad ?? Thank God, you dint say they must be put in Mental Hospital if they dint vote to Modi. :D

By your idea of Nationalism, the % of Anti Nationals could be more than what Thanos want to wipe out.:cool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.