General Elections 2019

What will happen ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Last edited:
I know why she was given a ticket. That's what I said in the other post, that compensating her suffering with a Party Ticket is not the right way. And Today Modi says he cant Forgive Her Forever. :D. What did Modi expect her to deliver in election speeches before giving a ticket ? On Bullet Train technology ?

See, there is no need to bring Mr.Diggi into this. He is a known Idiot in these matters. Politics at national level should not be Tit for Tat. This is not anyone's family business nor platform for their agendas.
Congress does this and we know that. But how is modi any better now ? In fact he is making things worse by bringing these people into main stream politics. Main problem is, these people like pragya are not trained to maintain that decorum which is required in speeches and the worst part is they cannot defend their own statements and will instantly end up with a apology. Now these people dressing in saffron and declaring themselves as Hindu representatives, talking nonsense and giving apologies like this, does not bring Pride to the same section of people they represent. BJP should have fielded a strong Hindu Nationalist who can deliver in a right way and defend his actions and statements.

BTW who is that ' some flop hero from south india' Kamal Hassan ?
Are you living in India and do you have any basic idea about Indian cinema to call Kamal Hassan a flop actor. I hate his politics and ideology. But as a actor, he is one of the Legends of Indian Cinema. That's a damaging statement you made on kamal. He is a Gold cat in Acting skills.

I concede your point. Cogent argument. BJP must be rueing giving in to RSS pressure on Pragya... clear example how "revenge extraction" and "teaching a lesson" can cloud ones judgment.

And regarding Kamal Hasan, I don't live under a rock bro - my hit on him was deliberate :p

If Mayawati wins elections and will become PM of India.....then it is a big CATASTROPHE for India.
India cannot afford aaya raam, gaya raam politics at this point in history. Condition of our economy demands stability, swift and decisive actions, tax cuts and incentives and scandal and scam free polity. Modi is the only person who can provide modicum of these things.

I have No doubt he will deliver well below expectation in second term also, I'm a trader, I'm a realist, but at least the republic will be saved...

BJP has reprimanded her
and she has apologized for her statement
Modi in an interview strongly condemned the remark by Sadhvi Prajnya and went to say that BJP has given a notice to her and action will be taken on her. He also said that he will never pardon her for this statement .That shows that Modi has kept national interest above party interest and political interests.

Can Congress strongly condemn their members for using foul language against our PM ? One cannot expect it because the man who figured in killings of thousands of innocent sikhs was made a CM of a congress ruled state.....

Smart_ trade

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Last edited:

RadhuK

Status
Not open for further replies.