General Elections 2019

What will happen ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I may disagree with your views but would like to appreciate your expressive style of writing. You can be a good columnist or maybe you are one . :up:
Thanks for the praise!! I'm just an "average" trader. I'm not a columnist or anything else. Traders/investors are known to write books and columns but I'm surely Not of that level. It's just that we people read so much that we automatically acquire some writing skills!!

As an aside, I salute traders here who are trading this dull, boring and worse directionless 800-900 points range Nifty/market. Hoping for some action to begin soon in next few days :)

That's pointless. You give a ticket to a fanatic, and expect talk on GDP and health. She don't know those things. Right ? BJP knows her expertise areas, so why allow her in first place ?

I like Yogi Adityanath. But they can't promote him as a chief minister. He may be a good man personally. But he is a priest and strongly reprents a ideology.
She was given the ticket because the brainchild behind the proven fake Hindu terror theory, the Gandhi dynasty loyalist, Digvijay was given the ticket by the Congress.

There would be NO pragya in election if there was no Diggi. Jaise ko taisa. Tit for that. Simple. You cannot con people by daily visiting temples and at the same time standing by fake Hindu terror theory. BJP wanted Congress to pay for its sin.

Her words are condemnable and it is good she has apologised. For no reason, no chargesheet, she spent full 9 years in jail - a walking-talking young girl was converted into dead corpse. And if Not for the cancer, she would still be in jail today. The usual suspects who are making so much noise today, even after her apology, were absent when the brazen injustice was happening to her.

Stunning that there were/are bleeding heart human rights wallahs to shed tears for likes of Afzal, Yakub Memon etc but no one cared to speak for a young lady in jail for full 9 years without any charges etc. Down with hypocrisy.

Some flop hero of South India, who comes from Congress ideology, called Godse the first Hindu terrorist. In reply, a loose cannon lady called him a patriot!! And then she later apologised. Matter should have ended there. Why be so apoplectic? Anyway, she has not broken any law!!!

ALL This situation would NOT have come to this pass if the Congress had Not planted the fake Hindu terror theory in the first place. Think about it...

Last edited:

raindrops

the U turn happened in the court lol
the cbi director was removed at 2AM as a pure panic reaction
there are not clouds of smoke without a big fire

CBI drops Bofors probe plea, does U-turn after court says it’s surprised
https://indianexpress.com/article/i...-turn-after-court-says-its-surprised-5732022/

Fact is, in this issue she also gets huge support, because many people worship Nathuram godse as a hero and a real patriot.
But such sensitive issues should not be brought in and absolutely there is no necessity of those comments. These people like pragya thakur don't have that common sense. She might have suffered unwantedly in other issues, but BJP should not compensate that by giving a ticket and allowing her to speak like this.

Same time Mr.Kamal Hassan. Strict action should be taken against this man for such remark. This kamal and etc gang cry and preach every where that - terrorist dont have religion.
Now how this donkey says that first terrorist is a Hindu. Such a idiot this man is.
These are the reasons, rational middle-of-the-path individuals are gradually getting thrown out of political debate/discussions and then it becomes an open field for people with extreme views from both the sides.
(people with extreme views = extremists)

mohan.sic

She was given the ticket because the brainchild behind the proven fake Hindu terror theory, the Gandhi dynasty loyalist, Digvijay was given the ticket by the Congress.

There would be NO pragya in election if there was no Diggi. Jaise ko taisa. Tit for that. Simple. You cannot con people by daily visiting temples and at the same time standing by fake Hindu terror theory. BJP wanted Congress to pay for its sin.

Her words are condemnable and it is good she has apologised. For no reason, no chargesheet, she spent full 9 years in jail - a walking-talking young girl was converted into dead corpse. And if Not for the cancer, she would still be in jail today. The usual suspects who are making so much noise today, even after her apology, were absent when the brazen injustice was happening to her.

Stunning that there were/are bleeding heart human rights wallahs to shed tears for likes of Afzal, Yakub Memon etc but no one cared to speak for a young lady in jail for full 9 years without any charges etc. Down with hypocrisy.

Some flop hero of South India, who comes from Congress ideology, called Godse the first Hindu terrorist. In reply, a loose cannon lady called him a patriot!! And then she later apologised. Matter should have ended there. Why be so apoplectic? Anyway, she has not broken any law!!!

ALL This situation would NOT have come to this pass if the Congress had Not planted the fake Hindu terror theory in the first place. Think about it...

I know why she was given a ticket. That's what I said in the other post, that compensating her suffering with a Party Ticket is not the right way. And Today Modi says he cant Forgive Her Forever. :D. What did Modi expect her to deliver in election speeches before giving a ticket ? On Bullet Train technology ?

See, there is no need to bring Mr.Diggi into this. He is a known Idiot in these matters. Politics at national level should not be Tit for Tat. This is not anyone's family business nor platform for their agendas.
Congress does this and we know that. But how is modi any better now ? In fact he is making things worse by bringing these people into main stream politics. Main problem is, these people like pragya are not trained to maintain that decorum which is required in speeches and the worst part is they cannot defend their own statements and will instantly end up with a apology. Now these people dressing in saffron and declaring themselves as Hindu representatives, talking nonsense and giving apologies like this, does not bring Pride to the same section of people they represent. BJP should have fielded a strong Hindu Nationalist who can deliver in a right way and defend his actions and statements.

BTW who is that ' some flop hero from south india' Kamal Hassan ?
Are you living in India and do you have any basic idea about Indian cinema to call Kamal Hassan a flop actor. I hate his politics and ideology. But as a actor, he is one of the Legends of Indian Cinema. That's a damaging statement you made on kamal. He is a Gold cat in Acting skills.

Last edited:

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
I know why she was given a ticket. That's what I said in the other post, that compensating her suffering with a Party Ticket is not the right way. And Today Modi says he cant Forgive Her Forever. :D. What did Modi expect her to deliver in election speeches before giving a ticket ? On Bullet Train technology ?

See, there is no need to bring Mr.Diggi into this. He is a known Idiot in these matters. Politics at national level should not be Tit for Tat. This is not anyone's family business nor platform for their agendas.
Congress does this and we know that. But how is modi any better now ? In fact he is making things worse by bringing these people into main stream politics. Main problem is, these people like pragya are not trained to maintain that decorum which is required in speeches and the worst part is they cannot defend their own statements and will instantly end up with a apology. Now these people dressing in saffron and declaring themselves as Hindu representatives, talking nonsense and giving apologies like this, does not bring Pride to the same section of people they represent. BJP should have fielded a strong Hindu Nationalist who can deliver in a right way and defend his actions and statements.

BTW who is that ' some flop hero from south india' Kamal Hassan ?
Are you living in India and do you have any basic idea about Indian cinema to call Kamal Hassan a flop actor. I hate his politics and ideology. But as a actor, he is one of the Legends of Indian Cinema. That's a damaging statement you made on kamal. He is a Gold cat in Acting skills.

BTW, above quote may not be from him. So you can say it was 'Chanakya' who wrote this. :p

Agree 100% about Kamala Hasan. I watched his movies with English subtitles except Pushpak (all know why you don't need to know language) he is a good actor.

columbus

If Mayawati wins elections and will become PM of India.....then it is a big CATASTROPHE for India.

columbus

As an actor I adore Kamal Hassan .... but as politician he is a big failure. He can become a PSEUDO POLITICIAN ... with big difficulty.

If Mayawati wins elections and will become PM of India.....then it is a big CATASTROPHE for India.
Can't say. She is supposed to have done a good job in UP, specially where law and order is concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.