General Elections 2019

What will happen ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Various posts on demonetization here, personally I am very sceptical of the 99.3% figure touted by the RBI. There is no way to verify this, is there ? No transparency. 2 years to get there, sounds fishy to me.

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
I still don't know why RBI took 2 years to count them when they get counted at counters at individual banks. Even after 1.5 years RBI hadn't collected them from any of the banks. So there could be lots of opportunity to convert or sneak into old notes.

I guess the figure were available within few months, but as job data/gdp figures goes, govt didn't wanted it to be disclosed for fear of loosing in state elections...

edit;
just Rs 10,720 crore of the junked currency did not return to the banking system, my few 500 rs notes are in them :(

columbus

Chandrababu Naidu criticized Modi for Demonetization Policy. Still a bad scheme by Chandra babu Naidu is FREE SAND SCHEME. Everybody knows that it will help his party workers. The Telangana government has earned a revenue of 1500 crores ,last year alone. Andhra Pradesh government will earn more than that since rivers end in sea ,in AP.

TradeJoker

what you can expect from Pragya Thakur... she faked her health issue to get out on bail, miraculously got cured of cancer by cow urine, and fought election... oh.. also killed Karkare (by giving him Shrap)

Indian politics was at it's low when Phoolan Devi got elected... since then anything is possible in this country.
She should be appointed as speaker, All Parliament sessions will be calm and quiet :D , she only need to say malegaon instead of silence please :D

mohan.sic

what you can expect from Pragya Thakur... she faked her health issue to get out on bail, miraculously got cured of cancer by cow urine, and fought election... oh.. also killed Karkare (by giving him Shrap)

Indian politics was at it's low when Phoolan Devi got elected... since then anything is possible in this country.
Fact is, in this issue she also gets huge support, because many people worship Nathuram godse as a hero and a real patriot.
But such sensitive issues should not be brought in and absolutely there is no necessity of those comments. These people like pragya thakur don't have that common sense. She might have suffered unwantedly in other issues, but BJP should not compensate that by giving a ticket and allowing her to speak like this.

Same time Mr.Kamal Hassan. Strict action should be taken against this man for such remark. This kamal and etc gang cry and preach every where that - terrorist dont have religion.
Now how this donkey says that first terrorist is a Hindu. Such a idiot this man is.

RadhuK

Fact is, in this issue she also gets huge support, because many people worship Nathuram godse as a hero and a real patriot.
But such sensitive issues should not be brought in and absolutely there is no necessity of those comments. These people like pragya thakur don't have that common sense. She might have suffered unwantedly in other issues, but BJP should not compensate that by giving a ticket and allowing her to speak like this.

Same time Mr.Kamal Hassan. Strict action should be taken against this man for such remark. This kamal and etc gang cry and preach every where that - terrorist dont have religion.
Now how this donkey says that first terrorist is a Hindu. Such a idiot this man is.
BJP has reprimanded her
and she has apologized for her statement

mohan.sic

Chandrababu Naidu criticized Modi for Demonetization Policy. Still a bad scheme by Chandra babu Naidu is FREE SAND SCHEME. Everybody knows that it will help his party workers. The Telangana government has earned a revenue of 1500 crores ,last year alone. Andhra Pradesh government will earn more than that since rivers end in sea ,in AP.
What FREE Sand scheme. It's Sand Mafia. 60% or more unauthorized and completely illegal.
BTW , Mr.CBN criticized Modi only after he pulled out of NDA. But still he is respected a lot in AP and He is no1 enemy of MODI.

mohan.sic

BJP has reprimanded her
and she has apologized for her statement
That's pointless. You give a ticket to a fanatic, and expect talk on GDP and health. She don't know those things. Right ? BJP knows her expertise areas, so why allow her in first place ?

I like Yogi Adityanath. But they can't promote him as a chief minister. He may be a good man personally. But he is a priest and strongly reprents a ideology.

Status
Not open for further replies.