General Elections 2019

What will happen ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
ST sir stroll pe Nikal Gaye after exit polls ....
It's a pleasent evening now.
Vivek

OK dear, relax please...:)

may BJP get 180 or 280, No problem. You can hope for that , pray for that and even you can pooja for that. That is your wish and no one can say anything on that.

You have some opinions on liberal mindset and their policies. No problem on that also. Because, all of us have different opinions and views. Nothing wrong with that.

You can have a opinion that all political leaders are narrow minded ( I guess this also includes BJP leaders and Amit Shah :)) And MODI is the only broad minded Political ANGELIC.

You can have a opinion that all political leaders are just Caste, Jaat, Family, and will rip the Economy And Modi is the only Savior.

You can also call him " Holy Modi " & " Modi Mahatma " No problem at all. Because that is your true love for Him. Very Much appreciated.

But the problem is with the part marked above in red. I truly don't know what is your knowledge of being Nationalistic and there is no need to know as long as you don't drag others into your mischief and insult them like this. If a section of people don't want Modi again, Are they not Nationalistic ?:eek:

People who don't vote to Modi - Are they anti national ? There is a Soldier who wants to contest against Modi in elections. Is He a anti National ? Farmers are anti Nationals ?:eek:

If People wants an alternative to Modi - Are these people Insane, Unfair and Mad ?? Thank God, you dint say they must be put in Mental Hospital if they dint vote to Modi. :D

By your idea of Nationalism, the % of Anti Nationals could be more than what Thanos want to wipe out.:cool:
Dude, get your politics 101 right. I used the word "nationalist" - you don't have a freaking idea about "nationalism". Strongly recommend you to spend an hour on Google to understand the meaning and definition of nationalism.

You will of course remain a PATRIOT even you vote against Modi/BJP.

I overestimated your knowledge, got carried away, not expecting that a lofty gyan giving person like you will not know the difference between patriotism and nationalism!!

Really disappointed....

Last edited:
I am not buying these exit poll figures. NDA government, yes.... but I still feel BJP will not cross 250.

Hoping and praying it does. Need clarity from market's and India's economic point of view.

Status
Not open for further replies.