General Elections 2019

What will happen ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What actually is this satta bazaar? Where is it located? How it works? Is it legal? Is it some kind of dabba trading?

Please provide some insight.
search "phalodi bazar". there is also one in Surat
if you had asked this question 2.3 days ago, I would have provided you the links, but I have not saved all those web pages, so unable to provide links.

raindrops

My guesstimate was BJP 260, Allies about 50, so NDA 310
From exit polls, seems except Shiv Sena & Nitishji other BJP allies have not done so well

All these surveys and exit polls are in the past now, markets will react how it reacts . . .

But Now to Real Deal on Thursday, 23rd May 2019
I have no trust at all for exit polls in bjp ruled states
23rd will show the truth

TraderRavi

low risk profile
ABP News-Nielsen had predicted 281 seats for NDA in 2014
In the 2014 Lok Sabha election, the ABP News-Nielsen exit poll had predicted that the NDA would get 281 seats. The prediction turned out to be somewhat off the mark, as the NDA won a simple majority and got 336 seats.

NDA to get 267 seats, predicts ABP Exit Poll
The overall numbers from the ABP exit poll are in. The NDA is slated to fall marginally short of the majorty mark, with 267 seats. The UPA is expected to win 127 seats. Other parties are tipped to win 148 seats.

TraderRavi

low risk profile
News18-IPSOS survey predicts 336 seats for NDA, Modi to return as PM; UPA to wind up under 100 seat mark
The survey, which employed four stages of multi-sampling as part of its methodology to ensure a wider sample, said that the BJP-led National Democratic Alliance (NDA) is likely to win 336 seats in Lok Sabha elections 2019, with BJP alone slated to cross the 272-seat majority mark.

seat.jpg

TraderRavi

low risk profile

cinderblock

I think too that exit polls have got it wrong again

“While exit polls have been right in the past about the winner, they have underestimated the seat count of the victors by 60-70 seats, so there is a possibility that these projections may understate the final seats won.” - Nomura

:DD:DD

ROFL

Only UP and WB results will decide,
whether BJP will get 300+ or 325+ seats

Status
Not open for further replies.