General Elections 2019

What will happen ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

mohan.sic

Dude, get your politics 101 right. I used the word "nationalist" - you don't have a freaking idea about "nationalism". Strongly recommend you to spend an hour on Google to understand the meaning and definition of nationalism.

You will of course remain a PATRIOT even you vote against Modi/BJP.

I overestimated your knowledge, got carried away, not expecting that a lofty gyan giving person like you will not know the difference between patriotism and nationalism!!

Really disappointed....
Below is the copy and paste of what you have written.

" The section with nationalistic mindset wants Modi to return back to power despite lackluster performance because there is no alternative. No sensible, sane and fair minded person can give one alternative of Modi. Whichever name you come up with is either have serious and believable corruption charges or is incapable of governing. The so called "alternative" (for me they are not worth calling alternative) consists of narrow minded guys who will always put either their jaat/caste, their family or their party interests first instead of country's "
Though many of us are not english experts like you, There is no need of Google Dictionary to understand what you have written. It is not Shakespeare literature. So an average Indian can understand.

There is no need of interpretation in this ,as you are very direct in saying that if some one thinks of an alternative to Modi, he is insane and mad minded.

What I said was, For example Think about the Soldier and farmers who want to contest against Modi. Are they Insane and Mad people ? Can we say that soldier and farmers don't have nationalistic mindset ?
Please respect them and don't think that they don't have Nationalistic mindset like us. They also have nationalistic mindset. And just because they have a difference of opinion they are neither Bad nor Mad.

Please check how insulting your words are towards other Political leaders. You may like Modi among others. That's no problem. But the people you are referring are not some galli gang. Like Modi, They are also long time MLA's, MP's, Ministers and Chief Ministers. They are voted representatives. Respect the Vote. You can comment on specifics. But it is incorrect to generalize everything on all politicians.

No, I am not a lofty Gyani. I am Not even a average Gyani. Sorry to disappoint you :)

I may disagree with what you said, but I will not say that you are Insensible. I have respect for your views also. In-fact I like the directness you show. But I felt that the comment you made in a sweeping way is unfair. Please check if you can rephrase what you said. And you are also welcome if you want to continue same way.

soft_trader

They have their books to maintain, since 18th no major bookies are taking any bets. before 18th they were taking bets on 180/200, at .20 paisa, it is like put option expiring worthless.

Only punter's who have bet's on 280 and above will get money.
What actually is this satta bazaar? Where is it located? How it works? Is it legal? Is it some kind of dabba trading?

Please provide some insight.

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
Satta bazar is mainly played underground and you can bet on anything feom Monsoon, cricket to politics.

Its betting, but illegal in India. It’s surprising you never heard about betting, match fixing is direct result of illegality of betting.

My take is to make legal with winning taxed at 10-15% plus profit feom bookies. It will generate lots of money for govt.

There arw betting hotspots in Nagpur, Delhi and other cities. Most estimates points to annual betting size to be in tune of 100billion $

Per ODI, betting could reach $150 million

cinderblock

Why do people think Delhi results are surprising even if 50% are anti BJP. Delhi was the easiest to call once the proposed AAP Congress alliance broke down.

In a 3 way contest when anti BJP votes get divided, its an easy win!

No matter if NDA gets 270 or 350, Delhi is 6-1 or 7-0 for BJP

Last edited:
I am not buying these exit poll figures. NDA government, yes.... but I still feel BJP will not cross 250.

Hoping and praying it does. Need clarity from market's and India's economic point of view.
My guesstimate was BJP 260, Allies about 50, so NDA 310
From exit polls, seems except Shiv Sena & Nitishji other BJP allies have not done so well

All these surveys and exit polls are in the past now, markets will react how it reacts . . .

But Now to Real Deal on Thursday, 23rd May 2019

2004, no sane person could have thought of any alternative to Atalji.

The country survives, and moves forward, does not depend on one individual.

Edit : The results in Australian general elections have proved 56 exit polls wrong. Let's wait, and hope NDA makes the mark.

2004, no sane person could have thought of any alternative to Atalji.

The country survives, and moves forward, does not depend on one individual.

Edit : The results in Australian general elections have proved 56 exit polls wrong. Let's wait, and hope NDA makes the mark.
NAMO is far bigger mass leader than ABV. with pan INDIA acceptability, which is rare in India.

Status
Not open for further replies.