General Trading Chat

Listen, if they deducted some money from your account, it must reflect in your ledger, right ? Also, since you wrote to them about it, there may be a copy in your sent mail.

Listen, if they deducted some money from your account, it must reflect in your ledger, right ? Also, since you wrote to them about it, there may be a copy in your sent mail.
Jane do TP bhai.......it was googleee..........Now he feel like bouncer.....:lol::D

I feel very safe with ZERODHA...... ....all blood drunker ex-Broker pagla gaya hai as ZERODHA closed their shutter.....:D :lol:

manishchan

Jane do TP bhai.......it was googleee..........Now he feel like bouncer.....:lol::D

I feel very safe with ZERODHA...... ....all blood drunker ex-Broker pagla gaya hai as ZERODHA closed their shutter.....:D :lol:
You both jacked him up.. :D :lol: :rofl:

hi
I have read an interview of zerodha winner G.Bhardwaj interview...In that interview he said, that he has Rs 50,ooo in his account..& he managed to withdraw rs 1 lac & 2 lac trading profit per month..risk :reward is 1:2...& 40% times he takes those rewards...but sometimes he exits before that also & then success ration is 60-70%..
so he is getting 200%-400% profit..whats your view fellow traders?

XRAY27

Today i have attended a marriage functionin that met a homeopathic doctor .. he is a trader in stock market...i just wished him ..he asked what is your return per month i said around 2 to 4 percent...he just laughed and said my return is 15 % per month (positional)..i congratulated him and mixed in the function..

Now i understood that doctors can be idiotic ,but who can tell him what he is... :D :D :lol:

Last edited:

TradeJoker

hi
I have read an interview of zerodha winner G.Bhardwaj interview...In that interview he said, that he has Rs 50,ooo in his account..& he managed to withdraw rs 1 lac & 2 lac trading profit per month..risk :reward is 1:2...& 40% times he takes those rewards...but sometimes he exits before that also & then success ration is 60-70%..
many traders we have seen in TJ with such claims, but when we ask them for the details , they run like

XRAY27

hi
i think today morning i posted this ....

TJ every story cannot be believed , i got my own reservation on so called winners of ZERODHA stories ;)!!...yes they(discount brokers) are saving us from heavy cost...this is the only reality...

TradeJoker

soon we can see many homepathy traders :D, bcos most of the homeo medicine have only placebo effect, they say homeo med is without side effect, its true, bcos these med have no effect at all in our body :D

Today i have attended a marriage functionin that met a homeopathic doctor .. he is a trader in stock market...i just wished him ..he asked what is your return per month i said around 2 to 4 percent...he just laughed and said my return is 15 % per month (positional)..i congratulated him and mixed in the function..

Now i understood that doctors can be idiotic ,but who can tell him what he is... :D :D :lol:

XRAY27