General Trading Chat

deba72

will get a detailed reply later after market if needed

however nifty future is nothing without options trading if you see the big picture , so dont be myopic in your view see the big picture watch out today options volume for reference and also watch out for combined total oi of options too today before markets .

i trade options more than futures due to highest possible liquidity
Well this is a case of shifting goalposts.. Anyway end of argument from my side.. Best of luck!

princy01

Well this is a case of shifting goalposts.. Anyway end of argument from my side.. Best of luck!
shifting goalpost is by you buddy , because if you dont see big picture thats end of discussion from my side too , because the argument will not be valid enough .

most people here look bigger picture (read higher time frame ) before taking trades (read pov) if we dont do that we dont have any support to the trade (read argument) and its possible we dont understand higher dynamics of the trade .

Best of luck to you too today

Looking at few posts above, we are getting intolerent about other's posts. Even if we dont agree with the views or even if the views expressed are based on incorrect facts, there is a more appropriate way of expressing our view and forum participants should follow those basics .

Smart_trade

rkripal

Looking at few posts above, we are getting intolerent about other's posts. Even if we dont agree with the views or even if the views expressed are based on incorrect facts, there is a more appropriate way of expressing our view and forum participants should follow those basics .

Smart_trade
And that applies to all ST sir, but it seems we have all given all freedom to a particular group of people who has nothing but negativity for country and the government and its way of functioning. When you give opposite view you are labelled as modi bhakt 'Gujarati'. and later post gets deleted by mods.

I wanted to tell the same thing.. why this group of people so intolerant about people having opposite view?

And that applies to all ST sir, but it seems we have all given all freedom to a particular group of people who has nothing but negativity for country and the government and its way of functioning. When you give opposite view you are labelled as modi bhakt 'Gujarati'. and later post gets deleted by mods.

I wanted to tell the same thing.. why this group of people so intolerant about people having opposite view?
No group is given any freedom,but many times these behaviour does not come to the admin's attention. Mods do not read each and every post...it is impossible as Mods are traders too .

Smart_trade

Hi ST Da,

When/what would be a good time/price to invest into Bajaj Finance? At current price or after split?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
Buy 50 % now because after bonus and split,I expect share to quote at around 1100 and buying now your effective cost will be less than Rs 1000 ex bonus and split...

50 % you can buy on any dip before the record date,if it comes .

I have bought more on the result day and also daybefore yesterday when it took Rs 400-500 ( around 9550) dip from the top.

Smart_trade

Last edited: