General Trading Chat

princy01

New expiry new records

He made stupendous 3 lac 2 thousands this time, and said he could have made 5 or 6 lacs also but due to limit breach in his account and broker not opening limit for extra banknifty options due to volatility of banknifty he couldn't, next time he will try for extra limits for bank nifty.

Also nifty expiry is coming and he is prepared for that also.
Again new expiry and new records he made 3.85 lacs today, hats off to the trader, I hope to learn a lot from this trader, maybe difficult but not impossible

Straight 10 expiry all in super profits

Blackhole

Again new expiry and new records he made 3.85 lacs today, hats off to the trader, I hope to learn a lot from this trader, maybe difficult but not impossible

Straight 10 expiry all in super profits
i am not sure of what is the truth..sorry did not follow much but if u know that trader and trades in person then u are lucky to be around him....soooner or later u would realize he is doing nothing new its his guts to get into and carry on with the trade is all about....and u would find the holy grail...

hope not confusing

princy01

i am not sure of what is the truth..sorry did not follow much but if u know that trader and trades in person then u are lucky to be around him....soooner or later u would realize he is doing nothing new its his guts to get into and carry on with the trade is all about....and u would find the holy grail...

hope not confusing
For me it's confusing, please explain more :)

Bonus are good tools for short term profit harvesting also. For example buy Bajaj Finance....and after bonus and splits sell the qty bought x splits. The remaining qty sits in our portfolio as bonus with zero cost of acquisition and we hold it for 1 year to make it LT capital gain. The short term loss on shares sold can be adjusted in short term profits we have in other scrips....

I am planning to do this .....

Smart_trade
Dear ST,
Or Any One
If time permits, could you explain with an example that could be understood by a layman please. I am total noob when it comes to equity., not much familiar with bonus, splits...

Much appreciated...

Dear ST,
Or Any One
If time permits, could you explain with an example that could be understood by a layman please. I am total noob when it comes to equity., not much familiar with bonus, splits...

Much appreciated...
http://www.moneycontrol.com/news/ta...s-notetax-implications-carefully_1294791.html

http://www.business-standard.com/ar...es-offer-big-tax-benefits-104041501047_1.html

Read these articles.If any doubts about how to do it,I will explain with Bajaj Finance example.

ST

Last edited:
japan market is tanking fast...
But our market is strong! 5 consecutive monthly high on expiary. I never seen before. March-july (spot ) 7777,7992, 8083,8308,8674

Last edited: