General Trading Chat

ST sir... i need to buy 3 bajaj share for tax harvesting....... bought 1 at 10300 few days back... can buy 2 more now or some more correction can come??

further, if i buy today... do i still get tax benefit
Yes the stock is cum bonus and splits so if you buy today,you will get bonus and splits.So you can use it for tax harvesting.

ST

princy01

Yes the stock is cum bonus and splits so if you buy today,you will get bonus and splits.So you can use it for tax harvesting.

ST
sir as an fno trader if in current year i am in profit ,then how can i use this split bonus advantage ? i mean if i dont have any short term gain ? is fno trading as business profits is short term gain??

sir as an fno trader if in current year i am in profit ,then how can i use this split bonus advantage ? i mean if i dont have any short term gain ? is fno trading as business profits is short term gain??
You cannot use it for F & O profits shelter. F & O profit is business profit.

Short term capital losses can be adjusted against short term capital gains only.

ST

princy01

Short term capital losses can be adjusted against short term capital gains only.

ST
Short term capital gains as in shares? Any other usage of this bonus benefits method?

If I don't have stg then it's useless for me to do whole process?

ST
Sir,

I have lost a lot in the past.

Now I have had some experience and knowledge, and developed a strategy, but still panic at times and am afraid to place orders. Then see the market going in my direction.
Any way to overcome this?

Short term capital gains as in shares? Any other usage of this bonus benefits method?

If I don't have stg then it's useless for me to do whole process?
yes in shares . I take delivery of shares and sell after few days so that is classified as short term capital gain. If I trade cash shares as day trade without taking delivery, it is speculative profits .

Smart_trade

Sir,

I have lost a lot in the past.

Now I have had some experience and knowledge, and developed a strategy, but still panic at times and am afraid to place orders. Then see the market going in my direction.
Any way to overcome this?
Unless you risk small % of your capital, you cannot make money. Risk free strategy is a myth.

Trade smaller % , so if still scared of taking risk, trade with 1 % or 1/2 % risk till you build your buffer.

When a trader takes any particular trade he does not know whether that trade will be a winner or a loser...but if the method has an edge, over large number of trades, the result is positive.

Smart_trade