General Trading Chat

rip07

ST da,

This is a freedom Month for Indians, I would like to ask you, after how many years in trading you got the financial freedom--complete financial freedom.

In the moment I am reading about Kevin Bruce a Trend follower, so he reminds about you. That's why this question if inconsiderate, please pardon me.

Thanks
rip07
It took me about 12 to 15 years to come to a stage where if I don't earm a single rupee from the market,all my present and future financial needs are fulfilled/taken care of.This include inflation,retirement fund,medical corpus for the family etc.

Smart_trade

rip07

It took me about 12 to 15 years to come to a stage where if I don't earm a single rupee from the market,all my present and future financial needs are fulfilled/taken care of.This include inflation,retirement fund,medical corpus for the family etc.

Smart_trade
Thank you sir!! Aapne to mana kar diya for market wizard project. I am trying my best to compile from your old pots in a way that if nobody, at least I will get benefit from it. :)

Till now I learned and able to apply in real market---Vwap, TD and BO/BOF. Still long way to go. Again thanks a lot Sir for your continuous guidance.

Thanks
rip07

Thank you sir!! Aapne to mana kar diya for market wizard project. I am trying my best to compile from your old pots in a way that if nobody, at least I will get benefit from it. :)

Till now I learned and able to apply in real market---Vwap, TD and BO/BOF. Still long way to go. Again thanks a lot Sir for your continuous guidance.

Thanks
rip07
Nowhere near market wizards not even within a few miles.It took me 12 long years to achieve financial freedom...

ST

When I started trading, trading as a business or profession was new in India and very less guidance was available.So everything was to be learnt through books and practical trading.

These days lots of exposure on trading so it may be relatively easier for new traders and they may be able to achieve financial freedom in 7-8 years time.

ST

rip07

Nowhere near market wizards not even within a few miles.It took me 12 long years to achieve financial freedom...

ST
Da, In Indian stock market is not easy to reach at this stage legally in this time period, even junjun, dhamni type people took almost 5-8 years. Here, in States it is easier to achieve this goal in shorter time period comparison to India.

In my case, it took me a decade to find a mentor a like you.

Thanks
rip07

lemondew

Help from fellow traders in traderji like you and many others certainly cuts time to learn. More so makes this profession more suitable and seriously possible. Ration paani seems possible thru trading now

RTDman, amifeeder, and other kind of help.Not mentioning everything otherwise this wd be a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnng post

Not sure where I would ve been without you guys

Some more ideas please..
last 2 weeks swing trades not been profitable, not been bad too.

The only thing that comes is partial profit booking at 1:1 risk reward and leave the other part to run/hit loss. That way some minimal ration money would ve come in last 2 weeks.

When I started trading, trading as a business or profession was new in India and very less guidance was available.So everything was to be learnt through books and practical trading.

These days lots of exposure on trading so it may be relatively easier for new traders and they may be able to achieve financial freedom in 7-8 years time.

ST