General Trading Chat

vijkris

Learner and Follower
If it takes two days to credit in demat acc, how can one sell it the next day?
So far as i know, when you take delivery, shares are credited T+2 days. So no way to sell the next day.
It can be done. I did it few times. Dont know the technical aspects but it will come under BTST category if u sell it without taking delivery.

Trust this helps.It is a 1 min old chart of BNF...the dark magenta line is a TDST Resistance and the faint magenta lines at bottom are TDST support lines which are held by the market in the uptrend.

Smart_trade
Ohh I misunderstood or what?I thought we check TDST on daily tf only :confused:
From this chart,it clears that we look TDST S&R on 1tf too?

Pls confirm ST Da(or Vivektrader sir,if he's around).

ty

Ohh I misunderstood or what?I thought we check TDST on daily tf only :confused:
From this chart,it clears that we look TDST S&R on 1tf too?

Pls confirm ST Da(or Vivektrader,if he's around).

ty
Sequential we see only on daily timeframe. Tdst is a subset of sequential and TDST works pretty well for smaller timeframes such as 1 min,3 min,5 min,15 min or 60 min...for day trades I prefer 3 min.

ST

It can be done. I did it few times. Dont know the technical aspects but it will come under BTST category if u sell it without taking delivery.
Thats exactly what I said. But that's not taking delivery. Delivery is always T+2. If you want to buy today and sell tomorrow, it has to be done under BTST segment. Cannot be done under cash segment. Fyi, Shares bought under BTST can be converted to delivery before the end of the second day.

aaj raat se 500 aur 1000 ke note band
Yes, PM Modi is speaking on TV right now.

Rs. 500 and Rs. 1000 currency notes discontinued from midnight tonight.

Can be exchanged at your bank or Post office till 30 December.