General Trading Chat

Tata Motors = Kingfisher Airlines

Tata Motors = Kingfisher Airlines !!!

Hey Bhagwan.. this is ghor kalyug..

Tata Motors, Kingfisher owe over Rs 1,000 cr each in indirect tax
by PTI Nov 25, 2016

New Delhi: Tata Motors and Kingfisher Airlines are among the four companies that owe over Rs 1,000 crore in indirect taxes to the exchequer, Parliament was informed today.

Tata Motors has outstanding excise duty of Rs 629.76 crore in 91 cases and service tax dues of Rs 516.09 crore in 5 cases. This takes the total amount due in taxes to Rs 1,145.85 crore.

Vijay Mallya-promoted Kingfisher Airlines, now defunct, owes Rs 1,012.96 crore in service tax and penalty.

The other two entities which owe more than Rs 1,000 crore in service taxes to the exchequer are Karnataka Industrial Area Development Board (Rs 2,590 crore) and Karnataka Housing Board (Rs 1,083 crore), Minister of State for Finance Santosh Kumar Gangwar said in a written reply to Lok Sabha.

As regards direct taxes, he said as on June 2016 there are 80 cases with outstanding tax demand exceeding Rs 1,000 crore each, aggregating to over Rs 4.53 lakh crore.

"However, disclosure of information in specific cases is prohibited except as provided under Section 138 of the Income Tax Act, 1961," Gangwar said.
http://www.firstpost.com/business/t...-rs-1000-cr-each-in-indirect-tax-3124292.html

Voter Unrealistic Dream (corruption free India)
Trader Unrealistic Dream (earning crore per minute / profit everyday)
On lighter note being a trader such Q from You?:eek:
Sir, What you are talking about is "expectation" and it has nothing to do with reality. Since there is nothing called as reality, "unrealistic" does not exist.

Corruption free india is possible
A trader can make one crore per minute is possible

The "possibility" exists. The "probability" may be very slim. But anything is possible. The good thing about dreams is that it doesn't cost you anything.

And I strongly suggest you check the meaning of the word "possible" in an English Dictionary.
If you do not like reading before bed time, here is what the word means "that may exist or happen, but that is not certain or probable"
That's the biggest problem in our country..Hum logo ko zat se bura lag jata hai.
That was a joke and you took it as if I'm making fun of you??:annoyed: :lol:

Possible ho ya probable,We Indians have a lack of understanding,we get hurt easily,we have a lot of Ego problem and we like to win the debate only nothing to do with the concept,right.

Sirji,Jab tak yeh sahi nahi hota,nothing is going to change in India.

If you'll see today's chart carefully you will find a clue why bearish could not overcome bullish view todat. By morning 10 AM bearish view had well challenged the bullish view but 1045 to 1100 hrs candles shattered all the hopes of bearish. After many times bearish sentiment came at major resistance 8100-8110 but due to severe previous blow no one dared to go for it. And ultimately bullish somehow cleared the major resistance 8110.

Just-Trade
These are some indications of the trend day as the day progresses :
http://www.traderji.com/general-tra...68-general-trading-chat-4449.html#post1176807

Smart_trade
Thank you so much for your replies. :)
I have collected these posts into a separate thread.

That's the biggest problem in our country..Hum logo ko zat se bura lag jata hai.
That was a joke and you took it as if I'm making fun of you??:annoyed: :lol:

Possible ho ya probable,We Indians have a lack of understanding,we get hurt easily,we have a lot of Ego problem and we like to win the debate only nothing to do with the concept,right.

Sirji,Jab tak yeh sahi nahi hota,nothing is going to change in India.
Good morning Sir, Not at all sir. There was nothing in what you said hurt me or hurt my ego. I said that because you sounded like a non believer because you questioned the "possibility". Winning a debate was not my intention. My intention was only to explain what "possibility" means:)

Sir, Also, If I came across as rude or in the face, kindly accept my apologies. It was not my intention.