General Trading Chat

I am not perfect in life to be precise I have stammering problem people make fun of me when I was young but it doesn’t matter to me because I believe GOD has given me more than I deserve in life (a Happy Family) so I don’t need dream to be more happy.

If you really want to be happy in life then try to dream of doing something for those who are not born with good fortune (something good for those poor out their in our society) .
Sir, I am very happy that you are happy. And yes sir, I try to help people less privileged than I am in whatever small ways I can. Not always but whenever I really can.

In the end, I am glad that you too have a dream. But maybe you had not realized it. If you know what I am referring to :)

If ST sir would be around, he would definitely remark and wish that there should be similar participation when discussion is on trading concepts as there is on 'dreams' :).

Vivek
Sir, Mon-Fri for trading. Sat-Sun for dreaming :lol:

I am sure ST sir may be enjoying his weekend and also dreaming about making some more good trades next week.

DeMark sequential has finished a buy set up yesterday in Nifty. After buy set up, the market takes a small antitrend rally and then count down starts....so 13 more countdown days which are not consecutive...so the bottom likely after 3 weeks approximately.

Smart_trade
ST sir,just for educational purpose:After the buy setup completion on 24th we had a bullish flipflop on Friday.
1)Does this cancel the buy setup or do we start a sell setup simultaneously with a 13 countdown.
2)How should we trade this scenario if at all it is trade able.Also since this isnt a perfect buysetup also.

With all the additional Mod work, ST Sir is Snoring ZZzzz :D
No comments on his dreaming....
I have been keeping a close watch on the arguments to ensure that it is done in orderly and civilised manner.I am not a type who will participate in arguments as I believe more in action than arguments.

Regarding dreams,I too had my dreams and I worked to realise those.By the grace of God all my dreams are fulfilled.Real happiness is beyond the material acquisitions and pleasures...would not like to elaborate further and give rise to another topic of arguments.:)

All the best to participants in different arguments but in my view the winner in life is not necessarily the person who has a last word in arguments as it breeds ego and that obstructs the path towards happiness.

Smart_trade

ST sir,just for educational purpose:After the buy setup completion on 24th we had a bullish flipflop on Friday.
1)Does this cancel the buy setup or do we start a sell setup simultaneously with a 13 countdown.
2)How should we trade this scenario if at all it is trade able.Also since this isnt a perfect buysetup also.
1) No it does not cancell the buy set up.The buy set up will get cancelled if we make a sell set up of 9 consecutive bars fulfilling certain conditions. The buy set is very much valid and after the small countertrend move, the downtrend is likely to resume going for the countdown phase which will identify the final bottom.

2) We know that after the buy set up,we get a rally so trade this rally from long side on short timeframes but keep in mind that this may not be a final bottom and change of longer term trend.So whenever the rally ends, we again start trading from short side till we reach the final bottom.

Smart_trade

travi

I have been keeping a close watch on the arguments to ensure that it is done in orderly and civilised manner.I am not a type who will participate in arguments as I believe more in action than arguments.

Regarding dreams,I too had my dreams and I worked to realise those.By the grace of God all my dreams are fulfilled.Real happiness is beyond the material acquisitions and pleasures...would not like to elaborate further and give rise to another topic of arguments.:)

All the best to participants in different arguments but in my view the winner in life is not necessarily the person who has a last word in arguments as it breeds ego and that obstructs the path towards happiness.

Smart_trade
Its more than enough to know that you dream or dreamt. (salute)
God bless you in your endeavours...materialism is short-lived.