General Trading Chat

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Last 2-3 days of Sequential on nifty futures daily TF and nifty fut struggles to hold above 8830-40.

Smart_trade
Sir, we have completed 12 CD sell in Nifty I suppose, is that correct?
What does the combo say?

You mean to say, in order to arrive at 13>12>11, we should defer count of 12, to make it more favourable.
That is my preference but I would be watching standard CD also.

Combo has done 11 or 12 countdown bars so very close here too....

Smart_trade

TracerBullet

I had posted periodically comments like

from sep very -ve
between dec-jan accumulation phase and then most of 2017 is +ve
etc
hello, If you get time, maybe can explain more. It is probably hard for others to use this properly as bias. I remember this study was negative when nifty was at 7k and you said about bigger crash. You will be able to navigate when projection fails but others might not if they make bias too permanent ...

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
That is my preference but I would be watching standard CD also.

Combo has done 11 or 12 countdown bars so very close here too....

Smart_trade
Another question regarding probable target, Unable to post chart as tinypic is not working.
Suppose we have a buy setup1, followed by an emerging CD, intervened by a buy setup 2 (that is smaller in range than 1 so BS1 stays). The CD completes with all qualifiers and we take a long position.
Now we have two TDST buy blue lines, one based on BS 1 9on which CD was based) and other based on BS2.
Now what should be our interim target?
Based on BS2 TDST buy 2(lower) (we see how price reacts to it and then decide)
or
it stays at TDST buy 1.

Another question regarding probable target, Unable to post chart as tinypic is not working.
Suppose we have a buy setup1, followed by an emerging CD, intervened by a buy setup 2 (that is smaller in range than 1 so BS1 stays). The CD completes with all qualifiers and we take a long position.
Now we have two TDST buy blue lines, one based on BS 1 9on which CD was based) and other based on BS2.
Now what should be our interim target?
Based on BS2 TDST buy 2(lower) (we see how price reacts to it and then decide)
or
it stays at TDST buy 1.
We will discuss that at EOD in your sequential thread....

ST

pratapvb

hello, If you get time, maybe can explain more. It is probably hard for others to use this properly as bias. I remember this study was negative when nifty was at 7k and you said about bigger crash. You will be able to navigate when projection fails but others might not if they make bias too permanent ...
I don't use it for intraday trading .. lot of bear comments here hence mentioned

this is more broad view ...good for portfolio timing

and the broad view is +ve for 2017

like I told my friends to book partial in aug-sep and re-enter in dec-jan

like now intraday there was a short and made some money ....broad view can still remain +Ve