General Trading Chat

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...-massive-data-breach/articleshow/60925964.cms

Hacker puts info of over 6,000 Indian businesses up for sale in massive data breach
By
Priyanka Sangani
, ET Bureau|
Updated: Oct 03, 2017, 06.1 ..

PUNE: In what could be the biggest breach affecting Indian organizations, Seqrite Cyber Intelligence Labs along with its partner seQtree InfoServices has tracked an advertisement on DarkNet announcing secret access to the servers and database dump of over 6000 Indian businesses – ISPs, Government and private organisations.

It has identified the affected organisation as India's National Internet Registry: IRINN (Indian Registry for Internet Names and Numbers) which comes under National Internet Exchange of India (NIXI).

As a precautionary measure, Seqrite Intelligence Labs has reached out to Government authorities and Asia Pacific Network Information Centre (APNIC) with a strong recommendation to alert all potentially affected organisations and urge them to change passwords and get their servers and systems patched with latest updates

The hacker has priced the information at 15 Bitcoins and is offering network takedown of affected organizations for an unspecified amount.

XRAY27

Today 2 trades in BNF ended in loss first -3 and second -29 :wacky::wacky::hungover:!!! daily limit is 2 , positional long in BNF now tsl is at below todays low of spot 24007...tomorrow no intra day trade in BNF due to credit policy @ 2.30 PM ,before that jhand moves ,@ 2.30 urjit patel candle will be there,which covers both high and low till that time
..open position of BNF long will be there !!!

XRAY27

Centre disqualifies over 2 lakh directors of shell companies within 15 days
  • A total of 3,19,637 directors of shell companies stand disqualified
  • There are about 50 companies which had over 400 banks accounts
  • Earlier on September 12, over one lakh directors were disqualified by the ministry.
Source:TOI

cloudTrader

Today 2 trades in BNF ended in loss first -3 and second -29 :wacky::wacky::hungover:!!! daily limit is 2 , positional long in BNF now tsl is at below todays low of spot 24007...tomorrow no intra day trade in BNF due to credit policy @ 2.30 PM ,before that jhand moves ,@ 2.30 urjit patel candle will be there,which covers both high and low till that time
..open position of BNF long will be there !!!
Absolutely correct about the Urjit Patel Candle ..:joyful: :D

Just saw a news ticker - Govt Sources indicate Rs 5/- reduction (i.e., Rs 3 more) on petrol / diesel on cards .......

effect of this can sober down inflation by 25 basis points ...... that leaves room for MPC of RBI to slash Repo Rates by 25 basis points on that count alone.

Is Govt. trying to give some kind of signal to MPC of RBI which is an independent body.

Just saw a news ticker - Govt Sources indicate Rs 5/- reduction (i.e., Rs 3 more) on petrol / diesel on cards .......

effect of this can sober down inflation by 25 basis points ...... that leaves room for MPC of RBI to slash Repo Rates by 25 basis points on that count alone.

Is Govt. trying to give some kind of signal to MPC of RBI which is an independent body.
Less than 2 years for the general elections. Expect all kinds of sops and populist measures now. Also an easy budget.

cloudTrader

Many...?
I can count copypastee and Manojborle only.
@travi didn like the UI, so he z not posting at all. He z silently reading ..
On the contrary I liked the current UI too interesting than the conventional one which started looking monotonous. The speed and ease of use has just added to the features. My personal opinion. I am not saying others as wrong if they do not prefer the current UI. :)

XRAY27

Xray ji can you post your charts for today. The same ones which you had posted a few days ago that i had liked. If it is not a problem. Thanks.
Varun ji !!! you are asking intra chart of today BNF 3 mins ??