General Trading Chat

Riskyman

Is it better to exit Yes bank as I bought at the levels of 241. PB is 1.7 now but market noise is beating it down.
If you are looking at the next 10-20 years, then you could hold even if it falls below 100. Dont worry too much about PE/PB etc. Its a good Bank. When all this noise settles, it will recover. The bull run in India is not likely to end in the next 20-30 years. Keep this one aside for your kids if you can live with some pain for the next 2 years or so.

Just my thoughts.

vikas2131

I expect this correction to be a complex correction ( because 2nd wave was simple ) so dont get fooled with some upmoves......the bottom will take much more time to form....( this is for keeping in the mind for me ... :D )

Smart_trade
if this is a complex correction then it will be like 2015 , deep and will take quite a bit of time to be over . It won't stop 9600 . It will go below 9000 in my opinion.

I expect this correction to be a complex correction ( because 2nd wave was simple ) so dont get fooled with some upmoves......the bottom will take much more time to form....( this is for keeping in the mind for me ... :D )

Smart_trade
I am really glad to see someone talking about Elliot waves. I have been getting a feeling that I am lonely here. now I feel I got a company. Thank you for sharing your views.

if this is a complex correction then it will be like 2015 , deep and will take quite a bit of time to be over . It won't stop 9600 . It will go below 9000 in my opinion.
Yes this will be a complex correction because of waves alternation....it will not get over quickly.....it will keep doing up/down and consume time in it. I am expecting it to take nifty lower by 5-7 % than where we are today.It cannot go below 9000 that is for sure....

This is just a broader picture......will fine tune as we go along.

ST

Hi you are using investing.com for charting.. I felt like prices are captured incorrectly. Thanks

Sent from my SM-N920G using Tapatalk
sometimes I also felt the same. everyone has their own data provider.we cant say anyone who has the correct data. Unfortunately none of us can makesure of it. Sometimes even i wondered everyone is ultimately getting data fron NSE and howcome data differs. No idea what goes behind the scene. Since I have been using investing.com and make counts with respect to that,things are OK.Thanks

Hi Requesting fundamental analysts to share their views on Lycos Internet. Technically it might reverse in the next 15-21 (tentative and might adjust as time goes by) trading sessions. So prior to that I would like to know your views on this stock on fundamental basis.
Could anyone please share the fundamental views on this stock. There may be lot of people who are good in fundamental analysis. It would be great if some could come forward and share their views. Thanks
Based on technicals-->
1538122434881.png

I am really glad to see someone talking about Elliot waves. I have been getting a feeling that I am lonely here. now I feel I got a company. Thank you for sharing your views.
John Sir,you are deep into EWT......I see it for larger picture only. Once a person learns EWT, he cannot ferget it and he will try to read the charts based on it though he may not trade on it.

ST

John Sir,you are deep into EWT......I see it for larger picture only. Once a person learns EWT, he cannot ferget it and he will try to read the charts based on it though he may not trade on it.

ST
I agree your statement completely except the last part. Once a person learns EW, he will likely to trade based on EW method only.I have learnt from basics-candlesticks to chart patterns to EW, Though I can trade based on candlesticks, I want to have human emotions ie elliot wave in it to take confident trades. whatever it may be the strategy like even O=L or O=H, I cant take blind trades based on that. Unless EW convinces me even in that simple strategy, I cant take positions. But Elliot waves are having very simple rules but very complicated to implement it.So funny! :)