General Trading Chat

This is one of the high probability counts on Banknifty. we have red wave c on the downside might be due ,before the breakout or red wave c might have ended at the red wave A markedand it might give breakout straightaway. I am biased towards former. we might have surprising rally in Banknifty today second half but if it breaks the low of blue wave (c) then things will be little late as it might take my previous count
View attachment 28806
Slight update in the count. Blue wave (c) is just getting over today but reversal will happen eventually at the last min candle of today or tomorrow around opening

Hello Friends,

Received a mail from DeMark Analytics regarding

Objective Technical Tools to Help Clients Navigate Headline Risk
DeMARK for Wealth Managers Webinar
Thu Oct 11 2018
11:30am ET / 4:30pm London

If anyone interested than kindly write a mail to [email protected]

Or please try the following link for registration, it may work for everyone:

Register for the webinar at the link: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8505275888897638657?source=Email

Best wishes

Simple Trader

Edit: its not a paid webinar. Its free.

ST da whats your view on dhfl & Yes bank on current market Scenario
hi this is just my view
I feel Yesbank not yet completed its fall. be cautious
1538078433007.png

and DHFL, below 200 can be expected soon. It if unlikely to cross 434 before going below 200. so any pull back from cmp will be a trap
1538078716907.png

This is Divis Lab. Looks to me it is setting a trap for bulls and might crash to 1081 about 20% from current zone. I have not yet got the confirmation. but it looks like getting ready the scenario.If it makes a new high then we may have to modify the count little bit along with target expectation.I will try to update if possible
1538079424369.png

Update on 28 sep 2018 @ 9.39am. looks like crash has started in this stock

Last edited:
Hi Requesting fundamental analysts to share their views on Lycos Internet. Technically it might reverse in the next 15-21 (tentative and might adjust as time goes by) trading sessions. So prior to that I would like to know your views on this stock on fundamental basis.