General Trading Chat

Contra

I came across a strange tweet from a well-know trader that some big broker is rumored to be under investigation by SEBI with the possibility of being banned. The broker in question hasn't been named. Does anyone here have any clue what this could be about?

This is the original tweet:

Attachments

TraderRavi

low risk profile
I came across a strange tweet from a well-know trader that some big broker is rumored to be under investigation by SEBI with the possibility of being banned. The broker in question hasn't been named. Does anyone here have any clue what this could be about?

who can this be ? a very big broker ?

edit : got name by google search. mera shaq sahi nikla.

Even if a broker is banned for some wrong conduct, investors and traders margins are kept in a separate account so those amounts are safe.....so no need to worry....NSE and SEBI wont allow it to vanish in thin air with the investors margin money.....broker cannot withdraw and use up money from that account...it is a fraudulent practice. NSE margining system is so strict that these days it is almost impossible for a broker to default and run away with money even if he wants to.....so be calm ,there is no risk to margin money...

Smart_trade

Last edited:
Market worried about the last part. A few brokerages reduce target to 1275.
The competition is hotting up and DMart followed a strategy of getting more revenue share ( even at the cost of taking a small dip in OPM ) ...wise strategy in my view...

Smart_trade

Just put in withdrawal request, hope funds get transferred tomorrow