General Trading Chat

Even if a broker is banned for some wrong conduct, investors and traders margins are kept in a separate account so those amounts are safe.....so no need to worry....NSE and SEBI wont allow it to vanish in thin air with the investors margin money.....broker cannot withdraw and use up money from that account...it is a fraudulent practice. NSE margining system is so strict that these days it is almost impossible for a broker to default and run away with money even if he wants to.....so be calm ,there is no risk to margin money...

Smart_trade
What about our long-term positions in Futures? I have USDINR December Futures contracts with them as a hedge for my trip next year. Aren't F&O positions held in the trading-account with the broker? I wouldn't want to lose my hedge given how much USDINR has been shooting up recently. Should I move that position to another broker?

bro, when we trade very small quantities, won't our win size would be small too ? Or am I missing something ? :confused:
With small quantity you will have guts to hold on to your trades and ride the profits rather than exiting on the first pullback with a huge heart-throb.

Moreover you will be able to think and judge with a sane state of mind.

Last edited: