General Trading Chat

Just check this, guys. I ordered and paid for MFs on 16th Morning, but the funds were transferred to the AMC on 17th noon. So, which date's NAV do I get ?

1705490694266.png

You know, with Finvasia, there are demat expenses and the trouble of placing orders, but the orders go through the same day as per the timings defined by them.

Also, for redemption, they promise max T+2 and that's how it happens.

Raj232

Upstox reports profit in FY23, broking revenue jumps 44%

In the ongoing FY24, Upstox said it generated over Rs 200 crore in operating cash during the last two quarters ending in December 2023.

Discount broker Upstox on January 17 reported a consolidated net profit of Rs 25 crore in FY23 against a loss of Rs 445 crore. Its broking revenue increased 44 percent YoY to over Rs 1,000 crore in FY23 - a first - the company said.

The company added that its EBITDA during the year exceeded Rs 200 crore.

https://www.moneycontrol.com/news/b...n-fy23-broking-revenue-jumps-44-12069091.html

Raj232

Just check this, guys. I ordered and paid for MFs on 16th Morning, but the funds were transferred to the AMC on 17th noon. So, which date's NAV do I get ?

You know, with Finvasia, there are demat expenses and the trouble of placing orders, but the orders go through the same day as per the timings defined by them.

Also, for redemption, they promise max T+2 and that's how it happens.
Should be 17th Jan NAV .. It is the NAV of the date when the money is finally realized after placing the order...

Last edited:

Raj232

Internet-free video stream on mobiles next year

The government’s immediate plan is to start a pilot project of the D2M technology in 19 cities, with Tejas Networks-owned wireless communication and semiconductor solutions company Saankhya Labs.

The direct-to-mobile (D2M) technology, which would pave the way for streaming television and video content directly to mobile phones, without an internet connection, is expected to hit the devices of Indian smartphone users by next year, according to top government officials.

https://www.financialexpress.com/li...ee-video-stream-on-mobiles-next-year-3366373/

Should be 17th Jan NAV .. It is the NAV of the date when the money is finally realized after placing the order...
So, it seems like the best way to get the NAV you see in the morning is through the AMC's own website.

But that is very tedious, and all the AMCs have different website layouts, a lot don't even have a cart and you have to place one order at a time.

I wish they had a facility to mark a transaction as Favorite.