General Trading Chat

Should be 17th Jan NAV .. It is the NAV of the date when the money is finally realized after placing the order...
Pleasant surprise. I got the NAV of 16th :)

Next, how do I view the demat funds in mfuindia ? Ok, I can't transact, but just view ?

1705553426986.png

Raj232

Pleasant surprise. I got the NAV of 16th :)

Next, how do I view the demat funds in mfuindia ? Ok, I can't transact, but just view ?
How is it a pleasant surprise sir ? they cheated you by giving a higher NAV for purchase.. see the fall on 17th...

Should be 17th Jan NAV .. It is the NAV of the date when the money is finally realized after placing the order...
How is it a pleasant surprise sir ? they cheated you by giving a higher NAV for purchase.. see the fall on 17th...
Funds transferred on 17th but I got the order date NAV, so got exactly what I ordered. That's why pleasant.
The entry price is correctly my decision, not theirs.
we dont know what he purchased, but maybe debt MF :D i doubt it was equity
:D :up:

Now, how do I map my Finvasia demat with the MFU data.

Raj232

we dont know what he purchased, but maybe debt MF :D i doubt it was equity
My Bad, I assumed it was equity. Only thing what I see is MF's are taking investors for a ride, lots of charges and the worst rates.

When market moves up +1% all the so called Large cap Mutual fund moves up by +0.75% only
.. but when the market falls -1% .. the fund NAV is -1% or worse .. how come the investor always loses with MF's .. so quickly the portfolio changes and worse for the investor always .. ?

travi

My Bad, I assumed it was equity. Only thing what I see is MF's are taking investors for a ride, lots of charges and the worst rates.

When market moves up +1% all the so called Large cap Mutual fund moves up by +0.75% only
.. but when the market falls -1% .. the fund NAV is -1% or worse .. how come the investor always loses with MF's .. so quickly the portfolio changes and worse for the investor always .. ?
some pages back you will find me cursing them too :DD lmao

siyalikashyap

Stop overthnkng.U cant control evrythng, Be it

haha dont say like this!!

recently i hv made up my mind to start investing in MF's for long term and after reading this might be i will again change my mind