Going With The 60min Flow!!!

Which Futures do u all trade with real Money?

• MiniNifty

Votes: 28 40.6%
  • Nifty

Votes: 50 72.5%
  • Aban

Votes: 16 23.2%
  • L&T

Votes: 18 26.1%
  • Hdil

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • JP asso

• RIL

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Relcap

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • Suzlon

• Educomp

Votes: 8 11.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Live discussion Saint's - 60 minute flow

We were short when we came in to trade in today's session. We have reversed our position to long above 3:00 PH bar on 6-4-09.

Observe that 3:00 bar today is a monster WRB ,I will try to post NF 60 min chart in the evening

Best Wishes,

Smart_trade

TFL

We were short when we came in to trade in today's session. We have reversed our position to long above 3:00 PH bar on 6-4-09.

Observe that 3:00 bar today is a monster WRB ,I will try to post NF 60 min chart in the evening

Best Wishes,

Smart_trade
Thank you for the updates here and kindly post the relevant charts.

Posting NF 60 min flow chart with yesterday's and today's reversal marked on it.

Chart is pretty simple and self explanatory. If any doubt....pl feel free to ask.

Best wishes,

Smart_trade

Posting NF 60 min flow chart with yesterday's and today's reversal marked on it.

Chart is pretty simple and self explanatory. If any doubt....pl feel free to ask.

Best wishes,

Smart_trade
In the 60min Flow,ST,Don't get too aggressive..........SAR at day's low still till open tomorrow.Then bring in 2 bar method,and raise your SAR to the low of that WRB.

Saint

Quoting Saint's post on WRBs in 60 min flow method.....the latest rules

Re: The 60min Flow!!
Saint001 9 Apr 2009, 00:21 +05.500
DISCUSSION 2:THE WRB IN THE 60MIN FLOW

We had discussed about the importance of the WRB in the Intraday MiniFlow………now,here on the 60min flow,it's a bit different.Not to forget that we are Gear 1 traders here,over aggression will kill us off.The WRB can again be divided into the following:

1.WRB BREAKOUT:Here we have higher pivot highs and lows,and then we have a WRB breakout over a previous pivot high,as always a visually obvious WRB.We are now looking for the next bar.If the next bar closes below 50% of the previous WRB(Open-Close),we are reverting to shorts below the low of this bearish bar.

NOTE 1:This is a 2 bar setup…….we need a WRB Breakout+next bar bearish bar closing below 50%.Then only does this trigger……If the next bar is a small bullish bar,and the next bar is a doji,then all of the above is null and void.Stops at the low of the WRB Breakout,and reverse if triggers.

NOTE 2:This above pattern is only in an uptrend……….only in WRB Breakouts alone.Not WRB Breakdowns.In WRB Breakdowns,stops at the high of the WRB.No 50% next bar business……..we reverse only on a break of the high of the WRB.

NOTE 3:The above pattern is not only in an uptrend,but it cannot be the first WRB breakout bar after a downtrend…….the first WRB that we reverse with ending the downtrend and triggerring off a new uptrend,has SAR at low of the bar and we are not really looking at the next bar reversal.The above pattern is usually in an ongoing uptrend creating multiple higher pivot highs and lows and then there comes this WRB Breakout…………We are in eseence looking out for the WRB Breakout Failure and to reverse early.

2.WRB Continuation:We would love to quickly raise our SAR to the low of this bar,and we are not wrong.But another equally important and powerful factor-the Gap Down-can give us a few headaches.Allow price to open up the fllowing day before assessing and moving stops up to the low of the WRB.

NOTE 1:There is no next bar 50% reversal……….reversal if lows are taken out.

EXCEPTION:We have multiple higher pivot highs and lows,and then this current rally puts up another 4-5 Bullish bars and then we have this huge WRB at the end of all of this……..Think possible Exhaustion…….here and here alone,do we raise SAR to the 33% mark,and reverse if triggerred.

LAST NOTE:All this again is in an Uptrend…..In a WRB Continuation move in a downtrend however,stops at the high of the WRB.And even in a move that is possibly Exhaustion,stops still at the high of the WRB

Any doubts,please do ask under ASK SAINT Section under WRB in60min Flow.

Happy Trading!
Saint

UNQUOTE

Best Wishes,

Smart_trade

Last edited:

TFL

Quoting Saint's post on WRBs in 60 min flow method.....the latest rules

Re: The 60min Flow!!
Saint001 9 Apr 2009, 00:21 +05.500
DISCUSSION 2:THE WRB IN THE 60MIN FLOW

We had discussed about the importance of the WRB in the Intraday MiniFlownow,here on the 60min flow,it's a bit different.Not to forget that we are Gear 1 traders here,over aggression will kill us off.The WRB can again be divided into the following:

1.WRB BREAKOUT:Here we have higher pivot highs and lows,and then we have a WRB breakout over a previous pivot high,as always a visually obvious WRB.We are now looking for the next bar.If the next bar closes below 50% of the previous WRB(Open-Close),we are reverting to shorts below the low of this bearish bar.

NOTE 1:This is a 2 bar setup.we need a WRB Breakout+next bar bearish bar closing below 50%.Then only does this triggerIf the next bar is a small bullish bar,and the next bar is a doji,then all of the above is null and void.Stops at the low of the WRB Breakout,and reverse if triggers.

NOTE 2:This above pattern is only in an uptrend.only in WRB Breakouts alone.Not WRB Breakdowns.In WRB Breakdowns,stops at the high of the WRB.No 50% next bar business..we reverse only on a break of the high of the WRB.

NOTE 3:The above pattern is not only in an uptrend,but it cannot be the first WRB breakout bar after a downtrend.the first WRB that we reverse with ending the downtrend and triggerring off a new uptrend,has SAR at low of the bar and we are not really looking at the next bar reversal.The above pattern is usually in an ongoing uptrend creating multiple higher pivot highs and lows and then there comes this WRB BreakoutWe are in eseence looking out for the WRB Breakout Failure and to reverse early.

2.WRB Continuation:We would love to quickly raise our SAR to the low of this bar,and we are not wrong.But another equally important and powerful factor-the Gap Down-can give us a few headaches.Allow price to open up the fllowing day before assessing and moving stops up to the low of the WRB.

NOTE 1:There is no next bar 50% reversal.reversal if lows are taken out.

EXCEPTION:We have multiple higher pivot highs and lows,and then this current rally puts up another 4-5 Bullish bars and then we have this huge WRB at the end of all of this..Think possible Exhaustion.here and here alone,do we raise SAR to the 33% mark,and reverse if triggerred.

LAST NOTE:This again is in an Uptrend..In a WRB Continuation move,stops at the high of the WRB.In a WRB Continuation move,possibly Exhaustion,stops at the high of the WRB.

Any doubts,please do ask under ASK SAINT Section under WRB in60min Flow.

Happy Trading!
Saint

UNQUOTE

Best Wishes,

Smart_trade
Thank you for the quote ST.
Regarding the below;
LAST NOTE:This again is in an Uptrend…..In a WRB Continuation move,stops at the high of the WRB.In a WRB Continuation move,possibly Exhaustion,stops at the high of the WRB.
At what point we will be moving the stops to high of WRB.

Thank you for the quote ST.
Regarding the below;

At what point we will be moving the stops to high of WRB.
There is probably a typo in this sentence....we wait for some clarification on this.

ST

TFL

There is probably a typo in this sentence....we wait for some clarification on this.

ST
No typos ST...I was talking about the Saint's below line. If you a finding my post wired give an additional explanation for the below.

LAST NOTE:This again is in an Uptrend…..In a WRB Continuation move,stops at the high of the WRB.In a WRB Continuation move,possibly Exhaustion,stops at the high of the WRB.

No typos ST...I was talking about the Saint's below line. If you a finding my post wired give an additional explanation for the below.

Hari, I am saying some typo in Saint's post....and yes it was....will clarify at EOD.I found nothing weird in your post. Saint has charified the typo.

ST

EDIT : Correction done in original post

Last edited:

metushar

Re: 60min Flow Trades for the Week: Saint's Method

Reliance industries....
Hi Neeraj...

I am going through this thread...
got one question about this reliance chart above sorry for asking such an old chart,
17th march 11 am bar isn't Pivot low? and thus SAR should have moved there and effectively short would have triggered (dont know the filter)

2. the 12 noon bar is pivot high atleast and thus adds should have triggered...(ignore if its tht ur MM doesnt allow that)

I am feeling i would have got whipsawed in this....

also on 18th the move is vertical so cant we move our SAR with 2 bar method or this method doesnt qualify here since pivot is so near as marked by you.

Please resolve......my understanding whatever i developed reading this whole thread is getting shaken as i might have missed a crucial and important point.....

Thanks,
Tushar

Status
Not open for further replies.