Going With The 60min Flow!!!

Which Futures do u all trade with real Money?

• MiniNifty

Votes: 28 40.6%
  • Nifty

Votes: 50 72.5%
  • Aban

Votes: 16 23.2%
  • L&T

Votes: 18 26.1%
  • Hdil

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • JP asso

• RIL

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Relcap

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • Suzlon

• Educomp

Votes: 8 11.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 60min Flow Trades for the Week: Saint's Method

Hello Flow Traders,

I have question to all of you! I would like to know which data vendor you guys use for live chart. Which chart package reflects best 60 min flow based on exp.
Regards

ThE HaMmEr

Hi Neeraj...

I am going through this thread...
got one question about this reliance chart above sorry for asking such an old chart,
17th march 11 am bar isn't Pivot low? and thus SAR should have moved there and effectively short would have triggered (dont know the filter)

2. the 12 noon bar is pivot high atleast and thus adds should have triggered...(ignore if its tht ur MM doesnt allow that)

I am feeling i would have got whipsawed in this....

also on 18th the move is vertical so cant we move our SAR with 2 bar method or this method doesnt qualify here since pivot is so near as marked by you.

Please resolve......my understanding whatever i developed reading this whole thread is getting shaken as i might have missed a crucial and important point.....

Thanks,
Tushar
:thumb: for ur good observation......

i was somehow expecting this question.....but no1 asked :)

well go thru the image......this is nt a pivot...it is a sideways movement...with a bearish 5 min bar in between....

gear 1 trading is what we do in 60 min flow....u dun wanna mess with a good position reversing on pivots that are not major...and not clear to the eye.....so we should always put a SAR at a clear point of reversal......

this above picture is just to see whats hapenning in the pivot.....u will know 4 urself what was actually happening.....

*we are nt doing 30 min flow....i just took it for referance.....just to hav insider look of the 60 min pivot.......

go thru lots and lots of charts......go thru pivots.....

1 more thing....even if u reversed using this pivot...and it was in ur plan.....u wud have reversed the next dat and holded the right position.....

abt the adds...with lott size so large now...we were already with full adds......

follow d plan......and great gng tushar....keep posting ur doubts if any...all of us here will b there to answer.....

regards

neeraj

metushar

Thanks a lot Neeraj....

Awesome explanation u guys are super u go to great length to teach the novices....Kudos.
Looking at this I think I will have to allow myself some realtime thing. I doubt I will be able to go that deep and see 30 min charts as well but its becoming more fascinating because this is what seems to be following the real flow.

Hope, experience probably will make me gud as well looking at so minute details in real time......

thankuzzz again..

This was a truncated short week,we had omly 3 trading days....posting Nifty Futures 60 min flow chart for week endeing on 10-4-09

Best wishes,

Smart_trade

Status
Not open for further replies.