Going With The 60min Flow!!!

Which Futures do u all trade with real Money?

• MiniNifty

Votes: 28 40.6%
  • Nifty

Votes: 50 72.5%
  • Aban

Votes: 16 23.2%
  • L&T

Votes: 18 26.1%
  • Hdil

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • JP asso

• RIL

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Relcap

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • Suzlon

• Educomp

Votes: 8 11.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Satyen

Ok Gautam as it was a pivot breake at 4925 and as it was near expiry so went long on june future at 4900 but u rightly mentioned that hourly cross above i should have looked that hourly bar it was entry like we break pivot should go long

thank u for the chart of may seriese

Again my intenion to post trades according to saints pivot method is to test this method in real time so that people like me wil have more confidence to take trade like this and correct our self where ever we go wrong

regards
Satya

milkyblack

Ok Gautam as it was a pivot breake at 4925 and as it was near expiry so went long on june future at 4900 but u rightly mentioned that hourly cross above i should have looked that hourly bar it was entry like we break pivot should go long

thank u for the chart of may seriese

Again my intenion to post trades according to saints pivot method is to test this method in real time so that people like me wil have more confidence to take trade like this and correct our self where ever we go wrong

regards
Satya
Hi Satya, How was your day? Did you take any trades today?

Regards

milkyblack

Hi milky, Thanks for your concern. The fire was in the same building where i hv a shop.... By gods grace no damage at all to my shop. Fire was on first floor, i am on ground. Worried about the person whose godown was gutted!!!
Just shudder to think of his plight!!!
- R K Karnani
Yes Sir, I do understand for a businessman, the unfortunate thing to happen... to his godown... I hope he had insurance for it... even though it takes time to recover plus damage to the business... misfortune hits from no where and to anyone :(
Do take care !

Regards

milkyblack

Hi MB it was as normal day how was yours ?? you were saying about long trade but do we have any pivot today ??? If no then short trade is on ?? waiting others veiws

Regards
Satya
Well it was not a bad day... I am not sure abt it.. waiting for Saint's views on 4689 to be a pivot or not...
And also his 2 different type of pivot teachings! :)

Regards

ps:- Backtesting done for NF for the month of May is +403 pts(courtsey gkpc...Gautam) :)

kenneth

Code:
Ticker	Date/Time	Buy	Close	 SL	BUY SL	Profit target	Change%	Vol	
SUNPHARMA6/3/2008 3:29 PM 1   1440.950  1427.000   1440.700	1495.33	0.62	59964

Hello Saint, By Gods grace everything absolutely fine.
Though heart pains for the fellow dealer whose godown was gutted!!!!
Thanks for the concern.
Good to know that all's fine with you,my friend....

Saint

Hi Satya,

Sorry for the delay in replying... :(

The SL for the long at 4900 should be 4827.... plz check
Right-on,my friend...

So a short should be taken from 4827 with SL of 4922
After that now the stop and revert should be done at 4753 (or 4689... plz give insight on this Saint)

Incase of 4689... we are long now... with a SL of 4626...

So the booked P/L is

-73 (on the long at 4900)
+138(on short from 4827, if 4689 is to be considered as a pivot high, waiting for Saint's valuable comment on this)

Total +65 points [On two trades]

Please comment

Regards
Yep.....short from 4827(give it 7-10 Rs jiggle space),probably a short from 4820.

With NIFTY,have a look at the fall on the hourly,and then at ABAN hourly.........both exhibiting a similar gradient of fall,but ABAN exhibiting a greater depth in addition to gradient,about 10 bars down as compared to Nifty's 5.

ABAN,play it with 2 bars previous as your stops,everytime newer lows are made.NIFTY,play pivots.......keep stops at initial stop area till taken out,and then reverse long.Yep,you are laying the entire amount on the table without grabbing some......unless a certain amount of profit taking is inbuilt into your modus operandi.

All the best!
Saint

Re: Going With The 60min Flow!!

Dear Saint,

How is the Sesagoa changed to short at 4130? Should it not be at 4175(made on 30th May) and got taken on June 2nd?
I cannot see 4130 on the charts :confused:
Can see 4175 and before that 4155

Please clarify to this student!

Regards
On the charts,you would see it as 4141,entry given lower to counter wiggles and jiggles.

Another one like ABAN,where the 2 bar method works ..... entry short would have been 4175-10(abt 4165)

Waited for pivots to crack,but yes there is an entry there at 4175(no 4155,think you are looking at 15 or 30min).

Saint

Status
Not open for further replies.