Going With The 60min Flow!!!

Which Futures do u all trade with real Money?

• MiniNifty

Votes: 28 40.6%
  • Nifty

Votes: 50 72.5%
  • Aban

Votes: 16 23.2%
  • L&T

Votes: 18 26.1%
  • Hdil

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • JP asso

• RIL

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Relcap

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • Suzlon

• Educomp

Votes: 8 11.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

milkyblack

Your broker friend is not going to be happy with this style of trading ....
Neither would be Gautam... as 403 pts is like 20 pts a day... and in intraday I am sure Gautam extracts more than that... :)
And moreover one gets the FEEL of the business when there is the TO :rolleyes:

Regards

gkpc

Dear Gautam,

I again ask from where do you get your live data? and for how much.. Hope you reply this time :)

Regards
Friend, My broker friend has subscribed to some one from Delhi, and every time I ask him about it I get the same reply : Aam khao, ped mat gino!!!
Sorry unable to help you!!!
Regards
gkpc

gkpc

Hi Gautam,

Fantastic! No errors at all!

Good profits is it not? :D

But I would have gone long at 4689 + today(looking forward for confirmation from members here with SL of 4626- )

In tht respect also good profits with 60min... but as Saint says... NF trading is bit difficult with 60, because of gap up/down...

But looks lucaritive :)

Regards
Hi Milky, In this scenario, personally I would not have gone long above 4925.... Why!!! It was a high on 10- AM bar that broke the Previous pivot high , I would wait for this high to be broekn to go Long...
About todays going long, my view is that that the 10 AM high or 11 AM high today do not qualify as Pivot!!??
Let us wait for Saint to clarify this , I would further request Saint to kindly also post the reason for his view, irrespective of the fact whether it is a pivot or it is not a pivot!!!
Look forward to a detailed reply.
I am happy that i was reasonably correct...
Thanks.

gkpc

Neither would be Gautam... as 403 pts is like 20 pts a day... and in intraday I am sure Gautam extracts more than that... :)
And moreover one gets the FEEL of the business when there is the TO :rolleyes:

Regards
Milky there is a huge difference in this style and intraday!! I trade 4 lots, If I trade 4 lots in this style the profit end of the settlement would be : 403X4=1612!!!! and imagine just 4 trades!!!!
BUT
frankly I am still not in this league of taking a trade home!! I still quiver when a trade starts to go against me, though have been able to maintain my discipline with a lot of patience!!! Let me once again say that input, encouragement from friends here has really helped me be firm in my resolve!!!
Thanks
Gautam

milkyblack

Hi Milky, In this scenario, personally I would not have gone long above 4925.... Why!!! It was a high on 10- AM bar that broke the Previous pivot high , I would wait for this high to be broekn to go Long...
About todays going long, my view is that that the 10 AM high or 11 AM high today do not qualify as Pivot!!??
Let us wait for Saint to clarify this , I would further request Saint to kindly also post the reason for his view, irrespective of the fact whether it is a pivot or it is not a pivot!!!
Look forward to a detailed reply.
I am happy that i was reasonably correct...
Thanks.
Well Gautam,

I did not check that if 4925 was 10am bar high! If it is the case then one should wait! Even if the person do not wait.. still the trader can make 403 points in May series... as you rightly calculated it out!

For todays 4689! Even I am looking for Saints view on it!
But how come you got interested in position trading! What I have read abt you is tht you are not comfortable with postional trades !

Regards

milkyblack

Milky there is a huge difference in this style and intraday!! I trade 4 lots, If I trade 4 lots in this style the profit end of the settlement would be : 403X4=1612!!!! and imagine just 4 trades!!!!
BUT
frankly I am still not in this league of taking a trade home!! I still quiver when a trade starts to go against me, though have been able to maintain my discipline with a lot of patience!!! Let me once again say that input, encouragement from friends here has really helped me be firm in my resolve!!!
Thanks
Gautam
Oops got answer of my earlier post! :)
I know positional is something makes a person panic... Just imagine... When Mr. Vinod's system gave a cumulative loss of 300+ points... 9 consecutively loosing trades... but again at the end sticking to it gave good profit!

As it is rightly said one should trade his/her way... one is comfortable...

Regards

milkyblack

Basically I do not think that one style is better than the other or worse..
Its like many people cannot do the Intraday because of many reasons... like cant handle such a fast decision making... so they go for say postional... where they can be calm and cool and not panic at times when the trade is just opposite of the direction... they wait for the SL to get hit... else... just keep calm....

So its all individual... :)

Regards

gkpc

Well Gautam,

I did not check that if 4925 was 10am bar high! If it is the case then one should wait! Even if the person do not wait.. still the trader can make 403 points in May series... as you rightly calculated it out!

For todays 4689! Even I am looking for Saints view on it!
But how come you got interested in position trading! What I have read abt you is tht you are not comfortable with postional trades !

Regards
No milky 4925 wasnt the 10 AM high but on 29th when price made a high of 4958.80 it was at 10 AM!!!
Yes I am not, but no harm in accumulating some knowledge which may come of some use later on!! :)

milkyblack

No milky 4925 wasnt the 10 AM high but on 29th when price made a high of 4958.80 it was at 10 AM!!!
Yes I am not, but no harm in accumulating some knowledge which may come of some use later on!! :)
Good keep it up! Good learning sprit! Learning is good for earning :D
4m childhood it is said "kuch banna hai toh beta padho" :rolleyes:

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.