Going With The 60min Flow!!!

Which Futures do u all trade with real Money?

• MiniNifty

Votes: 28 40.6%
  • Nifty

Votes: 50 72.5%
  • Aban

Votes: 16 23.2%
  • L&T

Votes: 18 26.1%
  • Hdil

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • JP asso

• RIL

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Relcap

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • Suzlon

• Educomp

Votes: 8 11.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Going with the 60min Flow!!

Hourly pivot low of 5106 broken at the cyan line. Downtrend started.

Then a pivot high at the Red line was formed, or was it? I do not completely trust that pivot high. Firstly cuz that pivots downleg was a freak opening move. Therefore, kinda tempted to ignore that as a pivot high.

So, if we ignore that pivot high, then we have a down hourly trend all the way till today.

Saint, pls confirm.
Hi Amit,

No charts from your end......but I think I know what you are looking at.

Shall talk abt it later....abt 2 different types of pivots.

Saint

myvineet

I trade the NF on an intraday basis,max hold a few positions overnight........as explained before,big gaps up and down thanx to other markets.Sweeter to trade the 15min using NF.

Yep,prefer stock futures for up and down 60 trades.

Saint
saint ...plz post ur intraday NF trades after market if possible...that will be great study material ....

thanx & regards

Last edited:

Satyen

Hourly pivot low of 5106 broken at the cyan line. Downtrend started.

Then a pivot high at the Red line was formed, or was it? I do not completely trust that pivot high. Firstly cuz that pivots downleg was a freak opening move. Therefore, kinda tempted to ignore that as a pivot high.

So, if we ignore that pivot high, then we have a down hourly trend all the way till today.

Saint, pls confirm.

Ah MB then it was a mistake to go long at that fake pivot high and very next day stop hit as discused in other thread .... Amit if u can post a chart then it will be great

regards
Satya

Hi Saint!

Can we assume that yesterday's high (4914) was a higher pivot on 60-min chart and that has been broken today?
Hi MG,

Give it some room to wiggle around.......putting it at Rs10 above that pivot high.If it hits,we are long.

Saint

Stop and Reverse to long in Sesa Goa at 4066

Saint

Gone long in Reliance at 2554, sl 2506....
Saint....isnt it better to have some profit targets also in the 60-min trades.. just to even out the opposing gaps in the longer run. I personally am tempted to book profits at 1:3 r/r..sometimes right sometimes wrong...as in getting some profitable trades and some loss making ones....

Rakesh

Gone long in Reliance at 2554, sl 2506....
Saint....isnt it better to have some profit targets also in the 60-min trades.. just to even out the opposing gaps in the longer run. I personally am tempted to book profits at 1:3 r/r..sometimes right sometimes wrong...as in getting some profitable trades and some loss making ones....

Rakesh
No harm in fitting it in to suit individual preferances.........but if stops were "x" away from the entry,make sure you take profits off only above "2x" at least......"3x" even better.

Saint

No harm in fitting it in to suit individual preferances.........but if stops were "x" away from the entry,make sure you take profits off only above "2x" at least......"3x" even better.

Saint
Thanks for your guidance...generally try to get 70% out at 1:3 r/r and the rest trail sl. May lose out overall my missing out the few BIG trades....but psychologically at peace by doing this mistake.

Saint, if you dont mind, please answer the 'Chakravyuh' question whenever you get time.

http://www.traderji.com/equities/21903-going-60min-flow-2.html

Thanks,
Rakesh

Status
Not open for further replies.