Going With The 60min Flow!!!

Which Futures do u all trade with real Money?

• MiniNifty

Votes: 28 40.6%
  • Nifty

Votes: 50 72.5%
  • Aban

Votes: 16 23.2%
  • L&T

Votes: 18 26.1%
  • Hdil

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • JP asso

• RIL

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Relcap

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • Suzlon

• Educomp

Votes: 8 11.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

milkyblack

Milky I got a low of 4408 in first 5 minutes so gave some extra room for reversal...nothing to do with the system, just my personal comfort zone!! Have given a reversal at < 4388... but got jumped not yet shorted, but will dsoon!!!
Okay! :) Yes we are in very nice profit on this long trade! :)

Happy Trading

Regards

rkkarnani

Friends, seems we need t be very sure of levels mainly at the opening as the rates are so fast changing, maybe the software one is using doesnt catch a tick and that may change the levels... it happened with me today hence this post!!!!

The 5 min rule was designed as a place to turn around if a gap up/dn goes against the preexisting trade.......not as a place to turn things around if the gap goes in the favour.In the 5min trades,yes,short the first bar low and so on so forth.....but not in the flow trades.Goes against the very spirit of the word "Flow"

Fault is mine:put too many different types of of trades with pivots in this forum with different sets of rules,etc...........And although have listed most rules,have failed to communicate regards gaps.Actually have put it up many times,but unable to get through.........

I never thought I would say this......I have failed,...... I give up!(hands in air,shoulders shrugged,resigned).

Saint

ps:Think this method is even more dangerous now than the high risk it already is........Many things being bandied about as the "Saint Method".Then seniors and friends,who themselves cannot understand,put it down as something useless,........one of many friends in this forum have been irritated about the pivot method giving signals later than many indicators.

All I can tell to all my friends and detractors is:I am still laughing all the way to the bank..........But from now on,am gonna do it silently.Silently because even the people who are benefitted too(except a few) are jumping the rules and will only burn themselves soon.Ah,and to my detractors who have been declaring that this method is too easy and subjective and failed in testing,etc etc.....and that it gives signals too late.....well,I have not the energy or will to fight back.For you all who declare this method as total hogwash......indeed it is.Those who have understood what I was trying to communicate,ask ur doubts via PM.

wishing you all the very best ......

Prabhjeet

The 5 min rule was designed as a place to turn around if a gap up/dn goes against the preexisting trade.......not as a place to turn things around if the gap goes in the favour.In the 5min trades,yes,short the first bar low and so on so forth.....but not in the flow trades.Goes against the very spirit of the word "Flow"

Fault is mine:put too many different types of of trades with pivots in this forum with different sets of rules,etc...........And although have listed most rules,have failed to communicate regards gaps.Actually have put it up many times,but unable to get through.........

I never thought I would say this......I have failed,...... I give up!(hands in air,shoulders shrugged,resigned).

Saint

ps:Think this method is even more dangerous now than the high risk it already is........Many things being bandied about as the "Saint Method".Then seniors and friends,who themselves cannot understand,put it down as something useless,........one of many friends in this forum have been irritated about the pivot method giving signals later than many indicators.

All I can tell to all my friends and detractors is:I am still laughing all the way to the bank..........But from now on,am gonna do it silently.Silently because even the people who are benefitted too(except a few) are jumping the rules and will only burn themselves soon.Ah,and to my detractors who have been declaring that this method is too easy and subjective and failed in testing,etc etc.....and that it gives signals too late.....well,I have not the energy or will to fight back.For you all who declare this method as total hogwash......indeed it is.Those who have understood what I was trying to communicate,ask ur doubts via PM.

wishing you all the very best ......
Saint failing as a teacher is not accepted it is us who have failed as students, trying to bend his rules according to our lesser inelligence.

Saint, it is true that I myself have not been able to clerly get your rules into my head but I respect the method and take it as my fault that I cannot understand the simplest of the methods to trade, hence hav been quietly reading this thread so that I dont keep on bothering you with questions. But I cannot agree that you have failed, its us who have.

After we take examinations the results are declared for students and not teachers Saint. We still have to learn a lot from you plz. dont say you give up

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.