Going With The 60min Flow!!!

Which Futures do u all trade with real Money?

• MiniNifty

Votes: 28 40.6%
  • Nifty

Votes: 50 72.5%
  • Aban

Votes: 16 23.2%
  • L&T

Votes: 18 26.1%
  • Hdil

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • JP asso

• RIL

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Relcap

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • Suzlon

• Educomp

Votes: 8 11.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rkkarnani

Saint, One simple request!!! Bear with us till end of July and if you still fell 'frustrated' then do raise your hands and wash your hands off this thread!!! But till then do bear with us and be patient as in the past and assist us and clarify our doubts, even the frivolous ones!!!!

PLEASE Saint, i feel we are getting to understand the system much more!!!!!
Trust you will acceed to this request!!!
Regards
R K Karnani

kapil123

The 5 min rule was designed as a place to turn around if a gap up/dn goes against the preexisting trade.......not as a place to turn things around if the gap goes in the favour.In the 5min trades,yes,short the first bar low and so on so forth.....but not in the flow trades.Goes against the very spirit of the word "Flow"

Fault is mine:put too many different types of of trades with pivots in this forum with different sets of rules,etc...........And although have listed most rules,have failed to communicate regards gaps.Actually have put it up many times,but unable to get through.........

I never thought I would say this......I have failed,...... I give up!(hands in air,shoulders shrugged,resigned).

Saint

ps:Think this method is even more dangerous now than the high risk it already is........Many things being bandied about as the "Saint Method".Then seniors and friends,who themselves cannot understand,put it down as something useless,........one of many friends in this forum have been irritated about the pivot method giving signals later than many indicators.

All I can tell to all my friends and detractors is:I am still laughing all the way to the bank..........But from now on,am gonna do it silently.Silently because even the people who are benefitted too(except a few) are jumping the rules and will only burn themselves soon.Ah,and to my detractors who have been declaring that this method is too easy and subjective and failed in testing,etc etc.....and that it gives signals too late.....well,I have not the energy or will to fight back.For you all who declare this method as total hogwash......indeed it is.Those who have understood what I was trying to communicate,ask ur doubts via PM.

wishing you all the very best ......
You have reason to be upset. But I would like to say a few things.

People like you are very rare who are willing to share the knowledge.
There are few people (experts/seniors) who would always find fault. Why don't they share their knowledge insted of finding faults with others.
Students will always make mistakes, but I think we are all matured enough here to admit the mistake and go through all the concepts all over again to find out where we went wrong.
There could be n methods to trade, some would be simple and some advanced. It is basically what suits me that I will follow. And I have seen people make big money following the simplest methods. So, just because a method is simple does not mean that it does not work. In fact the simplest methods work the best.

Cheers,
Kapil

The 5 min rule was designed as a place to turn around if a gap up/dn goes against the preexisting trade.......not as a place to turn things around if the gap goes in the favour.In the 5min trades,yes,short the first bar low and so on so forth.....but not in the flow trades.Goes against the very spirit of the word "Flow"

Fault is mine:put too many different types of of trades with pivots in this forum with different sets of rules,etc...........And although have listed most rules,have failed to communicate regards gaps.Actually have put it up many times,but unable to get through.........

I never thought I would say this......I have failed,...... I give up!(hands in air,shoulders shrugged,resigned).

Saint

ps:Think this method is even more dangerous now than the high risk it already is........Many things being bandied about as the "Saint Method".Then seniors and friends,who themselves cannot understand,put it down as something useless,........one of many friends in this forum have been irritated about the pivot method giving signals later than many indicators.

All I can tell to all my friends and detractors is:I am still laughing all the way to the bank..........But from now on,am gonna do it silently.Silently because even the people who are benefitted too(except a few) are jumping the rules and will only burn themselves soon.Ah,and to my detractors who have been declaring that this method is too easy and subjective and failed in testing,etc etc.....and that it gives signals too late.....well,I have not the energy or will to fight back.For you all who declare this method as total hogwash......indeed it is.Those who have understood what I was trying to communicate,ask ur doubts via PM.

Dear Saint

I have said it before to you and I will say it again. You have made a tremendous diff to my trading , which no books managed to make. The simplicity of your pivot method is it's greatest strength. I also wanted to let you know that you have not failed as a teacher and never will. Sometimes some students take a little longer to understand and grasp things , which is not a failure on the part of the teacher. I would request you not to give up as we all require your guidance on many things. Please do not be worried about your detractors as they will always be around even if you don't do anything. I thank you for all the lessons that I have managed to learn from you and I hope that I can learn a lot more.

Sandeep

vinst

Saint,

I can't imagine anyone criticizing your methods and thoroughly helpful way.
If anyone did so, I think he/she must be n..s.

vin

When some one do not bifurcate his positional trades and intraday trades , these type of misunderstandings happen .
when we are entering a positional trade , we know the entry price ,SL and with the flow we are maintaining Trailing SL . we have pre defined exit rules like 2 Bar method in Gaps , Pivot low broke etc.

Only people over excited and try to get some extra ,witll try contra trades againist flow .

ps:
one of many friends in this forum have been irritated about the pivot method giving signals later than many indicators.

Ah,and to my detractors who have been declaring that this method is too easy and subjective and failed in testing,etc etc.....and that it gives signals too late.....well,I have not the energy or will to fight back.For you all who declare this method as total hogwash......indeed it is.Those who have understood what I was trying to communicate,ask ur doubts via PM.
Giving signal late ? Which indictaor or method will let me enter at LOW and Exit at HIGH ?? All methods have their own advantages and disadvantages . Atleast in this method we have a rigid SL in place beore entering trade . I saw many indicators /Methods where we do not have Fixed SL . Ex: Some one entering a trade based on Macd and RSI turing up . The SL for them will be again both indicators has to turn down and we do not know the price at that point ? Hope i am clear in explaining y point

You are not just a teacher . you are a Mentor for many of us . Traderji is a GURUKUL for many small traders , where we have mentors with us allways ..

Cheers!!!!!!!

Naresh

Satyen

Saint

Hi Saint I personaly learning from you in the thread "Teach a man ......" 1 year before then you used tell us what is trend how not to go against the trend , what are pivots etc .......

Now this thread is practical implimentation of that thread and seriously learned SO MANY THINGS .....and getting confidence

Again as we are posting nifty trade only because to get input from you where ever we go wrong

As Teacher you can , scold us where ever we go wrong but plz dont leave us alone

PLEASE DONT LEAVE US IN THE MIDDLE OF PATH

Regards
Satya

vinst

.. and as we know, this path never ends.

Saint, please pull out your ear plugs and listen to appeals, see how many love you compared to just one ignorant soul who might have written something in the midst of sleep.
regards,
vin

Hi Saint,

I am really indebted to you and your method to open the new avenues of trading in its simplest form... Hope the GURU forgives and forgets the dumbest mistakes of students and will be with us forever...

With luv,
Sats.

Saint

You are a great teacher Saint and I have not seen many who take so much trouble to share knowledge.I also admire your patience and the way you explain the point to the traders"querries.You seem to have got irritated by something,obviously it is not the fact that people are bending rules as I have seen you answering the most basic questions with atmost patience.You are in public forum and people may criticise/express doubt etc but dont take it with so much of sensitivity.As long as a few are benefitting from yr system or experience,it is a job well done.We are looking forward to a new thread after you closed "teach a man....."

If you are concerned that traders are doing wrong interpretation of rules/adding rules, you write a clarification.Like in this post you said that 5 min rule is not to be used for exiting position in profit and it is to be used only in case of gap opening against your posn. Fair enough,understood and we were doing it wrong as we were trading 5 min rule as a stand-alone system and it dilutes the Flow ,Accepted,our mistake.

I have learnt how to add positions and pyramid when in profit from you.I am unable to still add with ease but if I perfect that skill,you have given a winning strategy to me.

So come on Saint,dont hang your gloves as a teacher.You owe a lot of teaching to us. All are your friends,no detractor as we are all here to share good trading techniques and not to prove someone wrong or prove how smart we are.And everybody shares this feeling ,I can assure you. So leave yr anger and frustration and keep the good work on. You promised to post Nifty Futures trades also,do it whenever the time permits.

My salutation to a great teacher,

Best Wishes,

Status
Not open for further replies.