Going With The 60min Flow!!!

Which Futures do u all trade with real Money?

• MiniNifty

Votes: 28 40.6%
  • Nifty

Votes: 50 72.5%
  • Aban

Votes: 16 23.2%
  • L&T

Votes: 18 26.1%
  • Hdil

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • JP asso

• RIL

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Relcap

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • Suzlon

• Educomp

Votes: 8 11.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

jdm

The 5 min rule was designed as a place to turn around if a gap up/dn goes against the preexisting trade.......not as a place to turn things around if the gap goes in the favour.In the 5min trades,yes,short the first bar low and so on so forth.....but not in the flow trades.Goes against the very spirit of the word "Flow"

Fault is mine:put too many different types of of trades with pivots in this forum with different sets of rules,etc...........And although have listed most rules,have failed to communicate regards gaps.Actually have put it up many times,but unable to get through.........

I never thought I would say this......I have failed,...... I give up!(hands in air,shoulders shrugged,resigned).

Saint

ps:Think this method is even more dangerous now than the high risk it already is........Many things being bandied about as the "Saint Method".Then seniors and friends,who themselves cannot understand,put it down as something useless,........one of many friends in this forum have been irritated about the pivot method giving signals later than many indicators.

All I can tell to all my friends and detractors is:I am still laughing all the way to the bank..........But from now on,am gonna do it silently.Silently because even the people who are benefitted too(except a few) are jumping the rules and will only burn themselves soon.Ah,and to my detractors who have been declaring that this method is too easy and subjective and failed in testing,etc etc.....and that it gives signals too late.....well,I have not the energy or will to fight back.For you all who declare this method as total hogwash......indeed it is.Those who have understood what I was trying to communicate,ask ur doubts via PM.

wishing you all the very best ......
sad sad very sad.

what ppl often forget is not the system but how it is implemented that counts the most in trading.

this post might look another innocuous trade, but very few ppl could understand how much experiance one needs to execute a trade like this. theres a lot of things to be learned other than systems. sadly very few understands this.

what pains me is not the garbage which fills the forum each day, but the missing inquisitiveness. many esteemed members had gone on standby mode for very valid reasons. the latest addition is you saint. cant really say much except for god saves this forum.

Raju

Hello Saint,

I don't know who said what to you but reading others comments I feel bad .
How can someone say anything bad about you.For a NEWCOMER I always try to direct them to your thread.I can understand how you must be feeling.But please do not stop this great work of yours.Critics are always there in life.But believe me if one if the critic out of 1000, then 999.99 are your followers...Your work is precious .

Please continue your great efforts in helping us.

Sincerely,
One of your Student.

Raju

lvgandhi

The 5 min rule was designed as a place to turn around if a gap up/dn goes against the preexisting trade.......not as a place to turn things around if the gap goes in the favour.In the 5min trades,yes,short the first bar low and so on so forth.....but not in the flow trades.Goes against the very spirit of the word "Flow"

Fault is mine:put too many different types of of trades with pivots in this forum with different sets of rules,etc...........And although have listed most rules,have failed to communicate regards gaps.Actually have put it up many times,but unable to get through.........

I never thought I would say this......I have failed,...... I give up!(hands in air,shoulders shrugged,resigned).

Saint

ps:Think this method is even more dangerous now than the high risk it already is........Many things being bandied about as the "Saint Method".Then seniors and friends,who themselves cannot understand,put it down as something useless,........one of many friends in this forum have been irritated about the pivot method giving signals later than many indicators.

All I can tell to all my friends and detractors is:I am still laughing all the way to the bank..........But from now on,am gonna do it silently.Silently because even the people who are benefitted too(except a few) are jumping the rules and will only burn themselves soon.Ah,and to my detractors who have been declaring that this method is too easy and subjective and failed in testing,etc etc.....and that it gives signals too late.....well,I have not the energy or will to fight back.For you all who declare this method as total hogwash......indeed it is.Those who have understood what I was trying to communicate,ask ur doubts via PM.

Dear Saint,
As one of your students, not only in trading but also learning to emulate you in patience, I have seen you in still most adverse criticism from someone who is no more in this forum last year for quite a sometime. If your feelings are hurt, certainly it is bad.
But see the flood of messages. All including me need you in learning not only trading but human qualities.
Please don't disappoint us.

U

uasish

When we arranged the 'Kolkata Meet' ,many came from different parts of the Country,to Learn from YOU.
You flew on your own expense ,like others,Stayed in 5 star ,on your own expense.
Never in my mortal life i have seen a Real Whole Time Trader,do this.All whole time Traders like us ALWAYS SEEK SOMETHING IN RETURN,except YOU.
The whole day at the Meet ,you have taken Pain & Effort to once again Hammer in our block heads,how to approach Mkt & Price ,with your Simple Methodology.

You have taken gr8 effort to Teach us a way to earn,to get atleast 70 % of the move from swing High to swing Low.There may be some Gr8 Gr8 way to get more than 90% of the Wave,putting a hand on our Heart we can confess,100 % guys do not get it,they know it themselves in their Heart.

Who i ask who could just SPEND MONEY from his/her pocket to HELP others.
Here people are all expecting to GET !!!! in return.
Here people even do not share a Simple e-book. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.Bah.

Self less actions are always misunderstood for some time but not every time.

Last edited by a moderator:

vinst

NF 60min charts have shown relentless rise from PL of 4185 which was SL yesterday at opening. Does the SL remain still there or it should be shifted to yesterday's low of 4390?

regards,
vin

U

uasish

I understand only 1 simple fact,whenever i put a Trade,everyday i am against the BEST of the BEST .
Being a successfull Trader,you have come a Long way doing that.
Hence just ignore as if the Stop is Hit,plz proceed with the next Trade.

Pattel

Saint,
I am really sad to see your upset message. I hope you will change your mind.

Take a break and come back and i'm sure your disappointment level will be diluted.

-Pattel

L

learn2trade08

Dear uashish,

>>>>>>>>>Who i ask who could just SPEND MONEY from his/her pocket to HELP others.
Here people even do not share a Simple e-book. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.Bah.>>>>>>>>>>>>>
---------------------------------------------------------
speaking the truth sir,most of the traders tend to preserve their winning strategies and not share with others a penny bit...
I too personally feel what mr saint has done is invaluable,and i know for sure that our dear saint over the years will be the Light of many lives,in our local language there is a saying that "even though a candle burns itself,it provides light to an entire room filled with darkness",i am not sure if Mr. Saint will burn but he will definitely be the light to a lot of people.
all the best
:)

When we arranged the 'Kolkata Meet' ,many came from different parts of the Country,to Learn from YOU.
You flew on your own expense ,like others,Stayed in 5 star ,on your own expense.
Never in my mortal life i have seen a Real Whole Time Trader,do this.All whole time Traders like us ALWAYS SEEK SOMETHING IN RETURN,except YOU.
The whole day at the Meet ,you have taken Pain & Effort to once again Hammer in our block heads,how to approach Mkt & Price ,with your Simple Methodology.

You have taken gr8 effort to Teach us a way to earn,to get atleast 70 % of the move from swing High to swing Low.There may be some Gr8 Gr8 way to get more than 90% of the Wave,putting a hand on our Heart we can confess,100 % guys do not get it,they know it themselves in their Heart.

Who i ask who could just SPEND MONEY from his/her pocket to HELP others.
Here people even do not share a Simple e-book. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.Bah.

Self less actions are always misunderstood for some time but not every time.

Pattel

Saint

Saint,
Before posting this last message, previous message was to wish all the best to me. I'm scared now that i might be one of those dull student in a class. If so i sincerely apologies :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.