Going With The 60min Flow!!!

Which Futures do u all trade with real Money?

• MiniNifty

Votes: 28 40.6%
  • Nifty

Votes: 50 72.5%
  • Aban

Votes: 16 23.2%
  • L&T

Votes: 18 26.1%
  • Hdil

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • JP asso

• RIL

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Relcap

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • Suzlon

• Educomp

Votes: 8 11.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prabhjeet

Saint atleast say something, you can scold us, disgrace us or do whatever but your silence is even more painful

Saint,
Before posting this last message, previous message was to wish all the best to me. I'm scared now that i might be one of those dull student in a class. If so i sincerely apologies :confused:
is int this a perfect example of misunderstading ??? Do we choose the dull students and say all the best ?? All the best will be said to each and every one who is appearing /facing a task . here you are Facing a huge task of succeeding in Stock market ... ALL THE BEST .

Naresh

Prabhjeet

NF 60min charts have shown relentless rise from PL of 4185 which was SL yesterday at opening. Does the SL remain still there or it should be shifted to yesterday's low of 4390?

regards,
vin
Vinst could not help but notice your post, you still think anybody is posting the trades in this thread now, our whole foundation is under threat lets first try to save it

Regards

vinst

Vinst could not help but notice your post, you still think anybody is posting the trades in this thread now, our whole foundation is under threat lets first try to save it

Regards

prabhjeet,

i went with my notion that a teacher would be happy only when he sees his students working. sorry if i went the wrong way.
btw, which post upset saint so much? he has handled many threads running for years.
regards,
vin

Eh guys, hold on.

Many of his students went astray... lets be hopeful there are few keen who will make him come back :)

Saint's detractors are more likely to leave :)

Prabhjeet

prabhjeet,

i went with my notion that a teacher would be happy only when he sees his students working. sorry if i went the wrong way.
btw, which post upset saint so much? he has handled many threads running for years.
regards,
vin
I dont think vinst Saint is in a condition where he can see what his stdents are doing, I have been reading his posts since 2 yrs. now and I think I have never seen him so distressed, something must be seriously wrong.

BTW, even I would like to know which post has made him so angry

vinst

I dont think vinst Saint is in a condition where he can see what his stdents are doing, I have been reading his posts since 2 yrs. now and I think I have never seen him so distressed, something must be seriously wrong.

BTW, even I would like to know which post has made him so angry
I have a vague thought. The last post from saint has language which is a bit strange. Is it probable that someone hacked his ID?

vin

karthikmarar

Crush that thought. It is saint himself.

Also it is not "A Post" that has put him in this predicament. Rather it is the tirade that is going against his simple and best system which he has willingly shared with us ..

Status
Not open for further replies.