Going With The 60min Flow!!!

Which Futures do u all trade with real Money?

• MiniNifty

Votes: 28 40.6%
  • Nifty

Votes: 50 72.5%
  • Aban

Votes: 16 23.2%
  • L&T

Votes: 18 26.1%
  • Hdil

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • JP asso

• RIL

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Relcap

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • Suzlon

• Educomp

Votes: 8 11.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
sad sad very sad.

what ppl often forget is not the system but how it is implemented that counts the most in trading.

this post might look another innocuous trade, but very few ppl could understand how much experiance one needs to execute a trade like this. theres a lot of things to be learned other than systems. sadly very few understands this.

what pains me is not the garbage which fills the forum each day, but the missing inquisitiveness. many esteemed members had gone on standby mode for very valid reasons. the latest addition is you saint. cant really say much except for god saves this forum.
.....a little bit of fuel left in the tank,my friend.But yes,rather unhappy that some great guys are on standby mode,including yourself.The forum is the loser.

And well said abt the systems part....

Thank you for these kind words,joydeep.

All the very best!
Saint

Dear Saint,
As one of your students, not only in trading but also learning to emulate you in patience, I have seen you in still most adverse criticism from someone who is no more in this forum last year for quite a sometime. If your feelings are hurt, certainly it is bad.
But see the flood of messages. All including me need you in learning not only trading but human qualities.
Please don't disappoint us.
Thnx LVG for those warm remarks...

Saint

When we arranged the 'Kolkata Meet' ,many came from different parts of the Country,to Learn from YOU.
You flew on your own expense ,like others,Stayed in 5 star ,on your own expense.
Never in my mortal life i have seen a Real Whole Time Trader,do this.All whole time Traders like us ALWAYS SEEK SOMETHING IN RETURN,except YOU.
The whole day at the Meet ,you have taken Pain & Effort to once again Hammer in our block heads,how to approach Mkt & Price ,with your Simple Methodology.

You have taken gr8 effort to Teach us a way to earn,to get atleast 70 % of the move from swing High to swing Low.There may be some Gr8 Gr8 way to get more than 90% of the Wave,putting a hand on our Heart we can confess,100 % guys do not get it,they know it themselves in their Heart.

Who i ask who could just SPEND MONEY from his/her pocket to HELP others.
Here people are all expecting to GET !!!! in return.
Here people even do not share a Simple e-book. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.Bah.

Self less actions are always misunderstood for some time but not every time.
Thank you,my friend........way too kind,your words,..deeply appreciated as always.

Not sharing is the latest in-thing in this forum.........but I am too set in my old ways to bother abt the latest in-thing.

All the best!
Saint

Saint,
I am really sad to see your upset message. I hope you will change your mind.

Take a break and come back and i'm sure your disappointment level will be diluted.

-Pattel
Thanx,Pattel...

Saint

Saint,
Before posting this last message, previous message was to wish all the best to me. I'm scared now that i might be one of those dull student in a class. If so i sincerely apologies :confused:
:):D

No connection between the 2 posts......looking fwd to your posts in your thread that you started.

Saint

I have a vague thought. The last post from saint has language which is a bit strange. Is it probable that someone hacked his ID?

vin
lol :D:D

No Vin.....nobody hacked my ID.Same old Saint......

Saint

These are not Saints words - nor his language. Any seniors please confirm if anybody is in live touch with him. Atleast not the ps thing.

-Regards
Yikes.....one more.:D

Just Saint a tad bit upset.

Saint

Thanks Prabhjeet for your kind words........wishing you all the very best.

Saint

Saint,

No courage or words to post anything after reading this post !
First of all I apologize in this forum for not understanding the 5 min rule properly... and posted on the forum to go short.... which was against the flow of the trend! I really missed that part of the flow! Otherwise I have no intentions at all to play with your system without discussing and getting a consent from you!

Many posts back you have mentioned Satya and me do "slightly" different from the actual rules of the 60 min.... to that post I asked you to kindly explain the things that we do differently as never wanted to do it in that way and wanted to rectify mistakes!

Many times I have said it as Saint's method.... and let me tell you Saint... I am going to do so throughout! If I learn something from someone... I would call it his/her method... the RISK involved in following that DANGEROUS method is completely MINE.... So no where you should think that you are imparting something Dangerous....

What I learned about the 60 min trade its because of you.... So should I not call it your method? Or when I post the levels for NF I should call it as...

Hello all,

MY LEVELS FOR NF for so so date is this.....

I am just doing a clerical job! Trying to find out and locate the pivots not using my brains! But using what you have taught!

It is not that you were not able to deliver what you wanted to .... it is me who has not been able to keep up to your mark!

I apologize for posting MY LEVELS over here!

I request you to come back and share your knowledge for the benefit of all bright traders and students of market over here I would not interfere anymore with the levels to trade with!

Would be a silent student of this thread!

Best Regards
lol MB......You can't stay silent even at gunpoint,my friend.So don't do anything that you are not.

Carry on your great effort,MB......you are doing great.Keep going...

All the best!
Saint

Status
Not open for further replies.