Going With The 60min Flow!!!

Which Futures do u all trade with real Money?

• MiniNifty

Votes: 28 40.6%
  • Nifty

Votes: 50 72.5%
  • Aban

Votes: 16 23.2%
  • L&T

Votes: 18 26.1%
  • Hdil

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • JP asso

• RIL

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Relcap

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • Suzlon

• Educomp

Votes: 8 11.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a look at the charts that Satya_Pinku posts on this thread.........tells you about how he is looking at things.He understands what I mean by the 2 different types of pivots,the importance of seeing the picture from a distance.

If my answers on the 2 types of pivots is too esoteric,and unable to comprehend.....get in touch with him.

Saint

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds."

Saint Sir I hearty appreciate the work you are doing since many many years to teach everyone without any expectations in return.I hardly sees any person like you in today's world. whatever I have learned about the markets are all because of you otherwise I ,mb and lots of other silent users would have been searching for the tips here and there.Its because of your teaching we are able to trade profitably .

Thanks,
Ankit.

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds."

Saint Sir I hearty appreciate the work you are doing since many many years to teach everyone without any expectations in return.I hardly sees any person like you in today's world. whatever I have learned about the markets are all because of you otherwise I ,mb and lots of other silent users would have been searching for the tips here and there.Its because of your teaching we are able to trade profitably .

Thanks,
Ankit.
Thank you for your warm remarks,my friend.

Saint

Dear uashish,

>>>>>>>>>Who i ask who could just SPEND MONEY from his/her pocket to HELP others.
Here people are all expecting to GET !!!! in return.
Here people even do not share a Simple e-book. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.Bah.>>>>>>>>>>>>>
---------------------------------------------------------
speaking the truth sir,most of the traders tend to preserve their winning strategies and not share with others a penny bit...
I too personally feel what mr saint has done is invaluable,and i know for sure that our dear saint over the years will be the Light of many lives,in our local language there is a saying that "even though a candle burns itself,it provides light to an entire room filled with darkness",i am not sure if Mr. Saint will burn but he will definitely be the light to a lot of people.
all the best
:)
Ah,not near burning out as yet.......but tiring very very fast!

Thanx 4 your warm remarks,my friend.

Saint

Saint, One simple request!!! Bear with us till end of July and if you still fell 'frustrated' then do raise your hands and wash your hands off this thread!!! But till then do bear with us and be patient as in the past and assist us and clarify our doubts, even the frivolous ones!!!!

PLEASE Saint, i feel we are getting to understand the system much more!!!!!
Trust you will acceed to this request!!!
Regards
R K Karnani
Will be around,RK.....yep,frustration and fatigue was setting in.Coupled with irritation in certain matters not related to this thread.....

Doing well,RK.....Keep up your great effort.

Saint

You have reason to be upset. But I would like to say a few things.

People like you are very rare who are willing to share the knowledge.
There are few people (experts/seniors) who would always find fault. Why don't they share their knowledge insted of finding faults with others.
Students will always make mistakes, but I think we are all matured enough here to admit the mistake and go through all the concepts all over again to find out where we went wrong.
There could be n methods to trade, some would be simple and some advanced. It is basically what suits me that I will follow. And I have seen people make big money following the simplest methods. So, just because a method is simple does not mean that it does not work. In fact the simplest methods work the best.

Cheers,
Kapil
Hi Kapil,

For a certain mindset,simple=stupid............but let's leave them alone.If they are doing great,happy for them as well.

Let's get back to the work at hand.

Thank you for all those warm remarks.

Saint

Dear Saint

I have said it before to you and I will say it again. You have made a tremendous diff to my trading , which no books managed to make. The simplicity of your pivot method is it's greatest strength. I also wanted to let you know that you have not failed as a teacher and never will. Sometimes some students take a little longer to understand and grasp things , which is not a failure on the part of the teacher. I would request you not to give up as we all require your guidance on many things. Please do not be worried about your detractors as they will always be around even if you don't do anything. I thank you for all the lessons that I have managed to learn from you and I hope that I can learn a lot more.

Sandeep
Not too sure abt that,Sandeep.......as much a failure to communicate what I see from my end.But posts like yours just push me to try even harder.

Thank you for all the kind words......deeply appreciated!

Saint

When some one do not bifurcate his positional trades and intraday trades , these type of misunderstandings happen .
when we are entering a positional trade , we know the entry price ,SL and with the flow we are maintaining Trailing SL . we have pre defined exit rules like 2 Bar method in Gaps , Pivot low broke etc.

Only people over excited and try to get some extra ,witll try contra trades againist flow .

Giving signal late ? Which indictaor or method will let me enter at LOW and Exit at HIGH ?? All methods have their own advantages and disadvantages . Atleast in this method we have a rigid SL in place beore entering trade . I saw many indicators /Methods where we do not have Fixed SL . Ex: Some one entering a trade based on Macd and RSI turing up . The SL for them will be again both indicators has to turn down and we do not know the price at that point ? Hope i am clear in explaining y point

You are not just a teacher . you are a Mentor for many of us . Traderji is a GURUKUL for many small traders , where we have mentors with us allways ..

Cheers!!!!!!!

Naresh
Thank you for those very kind words,Naresh.....deeply appreciated!

Saint

Hi Saint I personaly learning from you in the thread "Teach a man ......" 1 year before then you used tell us what is trend how not to go against the trend , what are pivots etc .......

Now this thread is practical implimentation of that thread and seriously learned SO MANY THINGS .....and getting confidence

Again as we are posting nifty trade only because to get input from you where ever we go wrong

As Teacher you can , scold us where ever we go wrong but plz dont leave us alone

PLEASE DONT LEAVE US IN THE MIDDLE OF PATH

Regards
Satya
Carry on with the great posts and charts,Satya......and keep going at the NF trades.Will definitely help out where required........wishing you all the very best,my friend.You are improving by leaps and bounds.Great going...

Saint

.. and as we know, this path never ends.

Saint, please pull out your ear plugs and listen to appeals, see how many love you compared to just one ignorant soul who might have written something in the midst of sleep.
regards,
vin
lol vin......ear plugs pulled out,my friend.

Saint

Status
Not open for further replies.