Going With The 60min Flow!!!

Which Futures do u all trade with real Money?

• MiniNifty

Votes: 28 40.6%
  • Nifty

Votes: 50 72.5%
  • Aban

Votes: 16 23.2%
  • L&T

Votes: 18 26.1%
  • Hdil

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • JP asso

• RIL

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Relcap

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • Suzlon

• Educomp

Votes: 8 11.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Saint,

I am really indebted to you and your method to open the new avenues of trading in its simplest form... Hope the GURU forgives and forgets the dumbest mistakes of students and will be with us forever...

With luv,
Sats.
ah,no Guru,my friend....a fellow trader on the same path as you.

Thank you for the warm remarks,Sats...

Saint

You are a great teacher Saint and I have not seen many who take so much trouble to share knowledge.I also admire your patience and the way you explain the point to the traders"querries.You seem to have got irritated by something,obviously it is not the fact that people are bending rules as I have seen you answering the most basic questions with atmost patience.You are in public forum and people may criticise/express doubt etc but dont take it with so much of sensitivity.As long as a few are benefitting from yr system or experience,it is a job well done.We are looking forward to a new thread after you closed "teach a man....."

If you are concerned that traders are doing wrong interpretation of rules/adding rules, you write a clarification.Like in this post you said that 5 min rule is not to be used for exiting position in profit and it is to be used only in case of gap opening against your posn. Fair enough,understood and we were doing it wrong as we were trading 5 min rule as a stand-alone system and it dilutes the Flow ,Accepted,our mistake.

I have learnt how to add positions and pyramid when in profit from you.I am unable to still add with ease but if I perfect that skill,you have given a winning strategy to me.

So come on Saint,dont hang your gloves as a teacher.You owe a lot of teaching to us. All are your friends,no detractor as we are all here to share good trading techniques and not to prove someone wrong or prove how smart we are.And everybody shares this feeling ,I can assure you. So leave yr anger and frustration and keep the good work on. You promised to post Nifty Futures trades also,do it whenever the time permits.

My salutation to a great teacher,

Best Wishes,
Very kind words,my friend.......most deeply appreciated.

Saint

Dear Saint
Why are you resigning? Think of many who benifited from you (myself included) and forget or better still ignore the critics. Critics never made history. Nobody remembers critics. People remember only the players (even losing players). You are not a loser. You are a WINNER.
True abt critics........and true abt players.Thanx for your warm remarks,ARMHM.

Saint

Hi Saint,
I am a new trader just started trading my trading life very recently. My initial trading days were just Chasing the shares I made some and lost more money. I never understood what is systematic (technical) trading. I am very sure that there are lots of expert traders in this forum. But most of the people just do their trade very little have been taught or its very difficult for the beginners to understand. Where as you have done something no one has done in any of the trading forums I came across. You really showed how disciplined trading always works. You are the one showed always extraordinary patience when it came to replying to posts and questions. You are the true model master trader for this Forum (My personal view).

So please do not stop doing what you have been doing so far (on the back of mind its telling me that you CAN not stop, because helpfulness and patience is in your blood)

I am pretty sure sometimes the 60 Minutes flow was not followed by your disciples but its just the ignorance, teacher has the right to correct then by what ever means he/she chooses.

So my friend keep doing what you are good at:cool:

Thank you very much.:)
Good advice,my friend.....and thanks!

Saint

I knew a Saint amongst us meager mortals was too good too be true, forgive the follies my dear friend... people are too eager to make a trade thus the misinterpretation i guess
Too kind,my friend......but appreciated as always!

Saint

With due respect to all members in traderji ..... This is the only thread that i come and check every few hours in traderji waiting for a new post from the teacher SAINT. You have shown many the way and not everyone is as gifted to put things into a tubelights head (me) like hair pulled out of milk. You cannot stop.
Adil,thank you,my friend....

Saint

Saint

I do understand your feelings and also share similar feelings. Still I request you to reconsider for the benefit of the forum.

I am sure those few who are trying to trash your efforts to impart knowledge would soon learn their lessons the hardway as soon as they are able to earn the money to trade.:D

warm regards

Karthik
lol .....probably.:D

Saint

Hi Saint,

I can understand how you must be feeling.But please do not stop this great work of yours.As many critics there are who are always trying to claw down something good,there are many,many more of us who are benefitting.

You had said once that even if there is one person who benefits,it's all been worth it.There are many more than one,Saint.

Please continue your great efforts in helping us.

Sincerely,
Your Student.

Avinash
......and it has all been worth it,my friend.

Thank you for your kind words.

Saint

Hi Saint,

I can understand your feelings. I do not know who is criticising but personally I have benefitted a lot from your guidance and this thread in particular.

I lost sizable amount in the last one year and by just following your method since June 16th, I have recovered nearly 40% of my losses (only a month+). That says a lot about how you have impacted people like me. My heartfelt thanks to you!!

Even if you decide to take a break or remain to be silent, there is one here who will continue to follow your method and always be grateful to you.

I am hopeful you would rethink and will be back soon for you may not know the difference you make for genuine learners like us.

May God bless you!! AND look forward to your posts soon.

Best Regards

Venkat
Thank you Venkat......very happy to hear that you have made up some lost ground.And thank you for you warm remarks.

Saint

ps:Stay in touch....

Hello Saint,

I don't know who said what to you but reading others comments I feel bad .
How can someone say anything bad about you.For a NEWCOMER I always try to direct them to your thread.I can understand how you must be feeling.But please do not stop this great work of yours.Critics are always there in life.But believe me if one if the critic out of 1000, then 999.99 are your followers...Your work is precious .

Please continue your great efforts in helping us.

Sincerely,
One of your Student.

Raju
Thanks Raju....most appreciated!

Saint

Status
Not open for further replies.