Good news --Option oracle is working!!!!

LivetoTrade

You can see the changes done in the source code repository. It's open source and don't worry no virus :)
:D This is like talking Option Greeks to new traders :rofl:

During the last few days when the problem happened, Google search led me to Dot Net Reflector, its addins, etc etc.
I thought the link might be the issue, but seems like it was not, hence asked you.

Where is the source code repository? Will the changes be highlighted or something of that sort?

Do not take the trouble of replying if this needs a detailed answer :)

Found this in the link given from Flyingdeath:

1) Trying to put a quick hack to fix parsing problems due to new NSE site templates

Question come up:

I am always wondering why NSE is not protecting them selfs in an other way so that people not just can do quick hacks to get the data. Is this by purpose to fullish people or is the Exchange not able to stop it? :confused:

LivetoTrade

Found this in the link given from Flyingdeath:

1) Trying to put a quick hack to fix parsing problems due to new NSE site templates

Question come up:

I am always wondering why NSE is not protecting them selfs in an other way so that people not just can do quick hacks to get the data. Is this by purpose to fullish people or is the Exchange not able to stop it? :confused:
Sir, even the best of the software gets hacked into / pirated.

A lot many people seem to sell NSE data even without proper license. I guess NSE sends them notices about this - read it on this forum many days ago.

Sir, even the best of the software gets hacked into / pirated.

A lot many people seem to sell NSE data even without proper license. I guess NSE sends them notices about this - read it on this forum many days ago.
Ok, so, never mind. If they do not have a license to sell the data, let them stay in the rain and lets help the others. No complains against it as long as this happens. Was not aware about this and thanks to inform me. :thumb:

LivetoTrade

@somatung do you want it to stop?

Anyways this software works by loading page after page of nifty options which you can also do from your browser. If they stop software from doing they essentially stop people from looking at the option price which is not desirable for even them.

On the other hand if they really want people to stop copying the data they probably can. Won't go into the details though