Good news --Option oracle is working!!!!

Thanks for your hard work :clapping:

Does this work on Win 8.1?

Thanks.
Thanks - haven't got win 8.1 to test :( But will try soon. My laptop is refusing to upgrade itself automatically and I have no patience to reinstall everything all over again. One of these days I'll just give up and start over...

It is working with windows 8. But only nifty and bank nifty is working. Nifty 50 stocks are not working. any body has solution pl let me know

It is working with windows 8. But only nifty and bank nifty is working. Nifty 50 stocks are not working. any body has solution pl let me know
Hi, I am on windows 7 but OO is not working for me at all. Not even for nifty or any stocks. Previously it was working for all stocks.

Where have you downloaded from ? official site or some other package?

suri112000

Can somebody guide me how to correctly configure this to work without giving errors?

manojborle

Can somebody guide me how to correctly configure this to work without giving errors?
Suri just click on the link given, download the zip file and save it to desired location.
Now when you open OptionOracle, Go to Config and there select Plugin Server india and save it, its done you can use it now.

suri112000

Suri just click on the link given, download the zip file and save it to desired location.
Now when you open OptionOracle, Go to Config and there select Plugin Server india and save it, its done you can use it now.
Plugin Server India NSE is not reflecting in Config..........I tried to type and save it........its giving error server not available.

suri112000