Good news --Option oracle is working!!!!

@somatung do you want it to stop?

Anyways this software works by loading page after page of nifty options which you can also do from your browser. If they stop software from doing they essentially stop people from looking at the option price which is not desirable for even them.

On the other hand if they really want people to stop copying the data they probably can. Won't go into the details though
Man, move on by what ever you do and know. No advice from my side. No interest to do so. Won't go into any details :)

gmt900

Have tried a quick fix and it seems to be downloading data for ^NIFTY. Can't verify if the data is correct as I dont recollect what did it look like earlier.

Please Note:
1) only ^NIFTY is working. Don't know about other symbols. Will try to take a look later.
2) Not sure about the data correctness. Please verify and report an issue with screenshot if you think its incorrect

Download it from this location http://blog.sandeeprawat.com/2013/09/options-oracle-issue-current-configured.html
NIFTY is working. Could you try to fix other scrips as well ? I am interested in INFY.

Can anyone please help me setting this margin configuration for option oracle? There are different margins given in for different types of strategy.

What should be the correct thing in indian context?

Attachments

Not really a team other than that I've used the earlier source and modified it :) (I'm the author of the fix at capitalmind.in)

If anyone wants the source feel free to ask. I need to figure out how to put the source back into a "forked" something. Have been living in a cave technologically speaking and it took me a while to figure out the source code.

Not really a team other than that I've used the earlier source and modified it :) (I'm the author of the fix at capitalmind.in)

If anyone wants the source feel free to ask. I need to figure out how to put the source back into a "forked" something. Have been living in a cave technologically speaking and it took me a while to figure out the source code.
Thanks for your hard work :clapping:

Does this work on Win 8.1?

Thanks.