how much return you expect from commodity market

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Sir,

Good afternoon.Again a nice trail of discussions.

I will try to put all my efforts to define these 2 terms from my end .Pls correct me.

1. Move to move trader : He takes trades in all the direction .Say if a trend is long and price goes from 5000 to 5500. he takes this long trade.

Then say price corrects from 5500 to 5300.Here he takes a short trades.Then again when correction stops at 5300 and price starts next wave of upmove he goes long. This means this type of trades is taking trades both with the trend and and against the trend (correction ).Means he is trading all moves in both
directions.In this case 5000 to 5500 is a single move, 5500 to 5300 is a single move and 5300 to upside is a another move.This trader has taken all the move .Thats why he is a move to move trader.

2.Correction to correction trader : He trades with trend in this case he takes trade from 5000 to 5500 .Then when correction starts he keeps queit.Then again when correction stops at 5300 and next wave of longs start he takes a fresh trade.Like this cycle repeats.

Hope I am right atleast by 1/4.:)
you have done a remarkable effort,almost explained every thing,of course i will have to correct the series in which you explained,i will try to settle every thing at its right place.it require five to six posts,i will explain in next week step by step

OK. What I have understood so far is that the FMV formula is to be gauged from your mind ,using our own research and mind. This I will start with. Next , would appreciate if you could give me the pivot for silver and gold , and the EOD stoploss so that I can begin my journey under your guidance. The trend you have already said is down but right now could go either way , since the bears have th upper hand right now. In case that changes would you please let me know here.

Thanks
fmv is not so important,but the thing which is so important is ,to learn the accurate support and resistance system,as u have explained i will compare it with mathematical system to know what is the difference.if possible post the chart with support and resistance

hills_5000

OK sir .. will do..asap. Right now not possible since angel broker server's are off after 1400 hrs on sat and diet does not load.

also waiting for stoploss and trend for silver.

Thanks

fmv is not so important,but the thing which is so important is ,to learn the accurate support and resistance system,as u have explained i will compare it with mathematical system to know what is the difference.if possible post the chart with support and resistance

Status
Not open for further replies.