how much return you expect from commodity market

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niranjana

Sir, I took long at 52060.I could not enter near lower res .Placed stop below Lower res.

Hope I am not late by too much.
Good morning sir,

Yday was a bad day.price went left,right,top ,bottom everywhere.I made some mistakes which I will post in Common sense thread.

Here is what I did sir. People will laugh at me for posting 5 Min chart I know.Still something usefull sir.

If the trend was going to reverse it would have never broken lower support.But it did.Once my S.L hit I thought better to stay out as I was not sure what its doing.In such a situation I go to remote action and makeout what exactly is happening.All the kudo's go to raghavacc sir who teached this tchnq.Exhaution bars. I have given 2 arrows below.both represents exhaution.I call those bars "The bar of last beer" means all sellers or beers have sold .no one is left to sell. Hence buying has to come and price has to go up only.I took 300 and 450 points on tehse 2 ocassions to cover few of my earlier loss.

Niranjana

Sir,

Silver daily chart.

First arrow according to me is exhaution bar and hence what all is happening after that should be accumulation.2nd arrow represents yday bar which was a IB and on a day of IB its highly difficult to trade.

Now scene 1:There is likely explosion upside and 61000 is first target.The stoch and RSI are both supporting this scene.

SCENE2: price breaks the low of exhaution bar and very next day the gujriwala with his pulling cart comes to our doorstep and shouts "Silver,silver,silver - 100 Rs. a KG::)"

Good morning sir,

Yday was a bad day.price went left,right,top ,bottom everywhere.I made some mistakes which I will post in Common sense thread.

Here is what I did sir. People will laugh at me for posting 5 Min chart I know.Still something usefull sir.

If the trend was going to reverse it would have never broken lower support.But it did.Once my S.L hit I thought better to stay out as I was not sure what its doing.In such a situation I go to remote action and makeout what exactly is happening.All the kudo's go to raghavacc sir who teached this tchnq.Exhaution bars. I have given 2 arrows below.both represents exhaution.I call those bars "The bar of last beer" means all sellers or beers have sold .no one is left to sell. Hence buying has to come and price has to go up only.I took 300 and 450 points on tehse 2 ocassions to cover few of my earlier loss.

[/QU
both your anticipation were ok,i traded at five minute time frame,for at least two years and then at one hour, for more then one year,
still these two or my favourite time frame and u know ,some thing is always better then nothing
second thing--- u were not at all wrong yesterday,because eod time frame were also, beaten badly by bears,then what can small time frame do
third--it was a day of 30 minute and one hour time frame in all five base metal(first long and then short were encashed by one hour traders,i also noticed after the close of market)
tomorrow we will discuss at your end of day chart

Rajeev..in my view EOD is best and there is where you earn and you are with the trend..only use hourly to get entry and exit points...ashwani you take on this??
dear cotton.how are u,i hope u will be enjoying there and also doing work.
your reply is 50 % right as for as entry part is concerned,as for exit part is concerned,i have pointed out at the thread ,several time that if your entry and exit both are at one hour,then u are trading one hour time frame not end of day
---again keep in mind that once we trade at eod ,for entry we can take the help of any lower time frame but for exit, we will use only eod time frame.
it means if we are move to move trader at eod-we will close long only at break of lower support
and if we are correction to correction trader,we will close our long on break of ,upper support ,if it is in confirmed long trend and if it is in no mans land then as a corr to corr trader we will close at lower support
but in no case for exit we will close as per one hour or even nine hour time frame,but we can enter at eod even with the help of one minute time frame also

hills_5000

Hi Sir,

I have spent the whole of today reading from page 1 of this thread and just finished reading it. Much enlightened. Doubts as follows .
1.. The excel sheet which was started by you ( going to be part of your book) which had entry data , trend , stop loss number etc ..is that still alive?

2. I have been mainly a divergence trader and taking profits out at fibo levels. I have noticed that price tends to die out at fibo levels and then retraces to lower fibo levels where buying starts again. But , like yesterday , bulls made an attempt to take the price up at around 1730/1800 our time , from 51050 levels it went til 517** levels but then fell back to 513** , 510** and then down rapidly. How does one avoid this. Or is it that the strategy is wrong and one should only enter at pivot levels ( long /short depending on what you tell us for the trend).

3. I have also noticed something called , hidden divergence. When price makes lower high but oscillator makes a higher high ( in downtrend and vice versa in uptrend). Hidden divergence will confirm to us that the trend is going to continue.The charts posted by Niranjana do show divergence but would it not be better to wait and see whether it is hidden divergence or not? BUT , if we do wait there is a chance , that on a 4hrly time frame we will be late in entering a position in case it turns out to a trend reversal ( and not hidden divergence) . So how does one avoid that.

4.. Your update , Sir , on trend , pivots and Stop loss for silver and gold. I do only micro lots.

Thanks and congratulations on the excellent system. God Bless You.

Good morning sir,

[/QU
both your anticipation were ok,i traded at five minute time frame,for at least two years and then at one hour, for more then one year,
still these two or my favourite time frame and u know ,some thing is always better then nothing
second thing--- u were not at all wrong yesterday,because eod time frame were also, beaten badly by bears,then what can small time frame do
third--it was a day of 30 minute and one hour time frame in all five base metal(first long and then short were encashed by one hour traders,i also noticed after the close of market)
tomorrow we will discuss at your end of day chart

Last edited:
Good morning sir,

If the trend was going to reverse it would have never broken lower support.But it did.Once my S.L hit I thought better to stay out as I was not sure what its doing.In such a situation I go to remote action and makeout what exactly is happening.(((((All the kudo's go to raghavacc sir who teached this tchnq.Exhaution bars.))))) I have given 2 arrows below.both represents exhaution.I call those bars "The bar of last beer" means all sellers or beers have sold .no one is left to sell. Hence buying has to come and price has to go up only.I took 300 and 450 points on tehse 2 ocassions to cover few of my earlier loss.

dear raghavacc and dear dan pickup,
i got the above mentioned reply from niranjana,comment of niranjana in breakets,i was very impresed with knowledge she gained so fast,this reply told me that raghavacc was the mentor from whom she learned so fast.
to day i opened the thread of raghavacc and it was closed ON request
I JUST WANT TO SAY ,CLOSE OF THREAD IS A LOSS TO NEW TRADERS LIKE NIRANJANA
AS FOR AS MODERATORS ARE CONCERNED ,WE, NO MEMBER OF THIS THREAD,CAN FORCE THEM TO CHANGE THE RULES FOR A SINGLE PERSON,FOR WHAT SO EVER REASON MAY BE.
BUT WHEN THEIR IS A MISUNDERSTANDING BETWEEN TWO LEARNED PERSON,STOCK MARKET IS SUCH A PLACE,BY THE TIME THEY BECOME LEARNED,MARKET MAKE THEM QUITE AND CALM AND MR PAUL IS A RIGHT EXAMPLE OF QUITE AND CALM
SO A MISUNDERSTANDING BETWEEN TWO LEARNED PERSON ,SHOULD NEVER BECOME ,A CAUSE OF CLOSE OF A RUNNING AND VERY GOOD THREAD,THE MAXIMUM (EXTREME)STEP WAS BOTH SHOULD NOT INTERFERE ,EACH OTHER THREAD,AND , NOT TO GIVE POST AT EACH OTHER THREAD,SO THAT THE OTHER LEARNER CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF KNOWLEDGE OF BOTH OF THEM

hi folks ,

this is the link to kst indicator at pring research. Use it to see the kst for silver ( symbol is slv) , gold ( gld). http://www.pring.com/dailykst.htm?edtsymbol=slv&b1=submit

sir , according to this silver is in a downtrend. What do you feel?
dear hills 5000, i can not comment on this chart,because this chart is showing quite week ness in siver and gold both,they have used the word short term kst
i am also using standard kst with default value as 6-9-12-18 and then their specific weightage and then with smothing period as 9
and as per kst silver at eod was long on saturday,but as on sat smart money dont participate and we are not connected with international market,so we will rely on monday data only,over all silver is quite week,but in last ten day
first four day it was week and in next six day it is consolidating,bears are loosing strength and bulls are gaining strength,but still weight is on bear side-any thing any time can happen both side

Hi Sir,

I have spent the whole of today reading from page 1 of this thread and just finished reading it. Much enlightened. Doubts as follows .
1.. The excel sheet which was started by you ( going to be part of your book) which had entry data , trend , stop loss number etc ..is that still alive?

2. I have been mainly a divergence trader and taking profits out at fibo levels. I have noticed that price tends to die out at fibo levels and then retraces to lower fibo levels where buying starts again. But , like yesterday , bulls made an attempt to take the price up at around 1730/1800 our time , from 51050 levels it went til 517** levels but then fell back to 513** , 510** and then down rapidly. How does one avoid this. Or is it that the strategy is wrong and one should only enter at pivot levels ( long /short depending on what you tell us for the trend).

3. I have also noticed something called , hidden divergence. When price makes lower high but oscillator makes a higher high ( in downtrend and vice versa in uptrend). Hidden divergence will confirm to us that the trend is going to continue.The charts posted by Niranjana do show divergence but would it not be better to wait and see whether it is hidden divergence or not? BUT , if we do wait there is a chance , that on a 4hrly time frame we will be late in entering a position in case it turns out to a trend reversal ( and not hidden divergence) . So how does one avoid that.

4.. Your update , Sir , on trend , pivots and Stop loss for silver and gold. I do only micro lots.

Thanks and congratulations on the excellent system. God Bless You.

AT WHAT EVER TIME FRAME WE TRADE,BUT BEST THING IS TAKE A DIRECTION ,OF THE TREND FROM EOD BARS WITH THE HELP OF RSI AS INDICATOR
IN LAST SIX DAY, IN SILVER ,MONDAY TO SAT,TREND IN SILVER AS PER EOD RSI WAS SHORT
ON MONDY AND TUES ,ONE HOUR/FOUR HOUR TRADER WERE NOT ABLE TO TAKE THE PRICE NEAR THE PIVOT RESISTANCE,SO EOD TRADER DID NOT PARTICIPATED
FROM WED TO FRI PRICE WENT ABOVE PIVOT RESISTANCE,AND EVERY TIME FRESH SHORTS WERE BUILT
SO LAST WEEK ALL THE PRICE ACTION WAS IN LINE WITH TECHNICALS AND ALL THE MOVEMENT OF SILVER WERE PERFECT
I GAVE PIVOT LEVELS EVERY DAY THAT FROM WHERE EOD TRADER WILL BUILT FRESH SHORTS AND YOU MUST HAVE NOTICED FROM THAT LEVEL PRICE REVERSED
NOTE; SOLUTION TO YOUR PROBLEM IS USE RSI AT ONE HOUR CHART
AND TAKE MOVES ONLY IN THE DIRECTION OF PRIME TREND AND UP TO FRIDAY ,IN SILVER PRIME TREND WAS SHORT,SO NO MOVE ON LONG SIDE WAS REQUIRED THAT IS REAL TECHNICAL TRADING

Status
Not open for further replies.