how much return you expect from commodity market

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niranjana

Sir,

Silver made 1,2,3 lower lows in price .in stoch 1,2,3 it made higher lows. Hope to see some profits on the longer side. Am I right?Its one hour chart.Just checking my level of understanding.

Niranjana

dear ayush these are the levals
silver nov contract lower resistance 51198
pivot resistance 52575
silver is also at reversal stage ,while going short stop loses should be stick
reversal may happen even to day
Sir, I took long at 52060.I could not enter near lower res .Placed stop below Lower res.

Hope I am not late by too much.

Sir, I took long at 52060.I could not enter near lower res .Placed stop below Lower res.

Hope I am not late by too much.
you learn more then what i teach!!!i have taken more time, then you, to reach at that leval where you reached so fast.
for quick reference,use rsi at eod chart to have an idea,at which stage of reversal any commidity is
to refine, signals of indicators,how you can do it,one just give name of five to seven your favourte indicators
two -for all the five whether these are leading or lagging indicator
three --whether these are move to move or correction to correction indicator
for your help --move to move gives us trade in the beginning and gives closer indication at the end
correction to correction dont consider move but once momentum is shift on other side ,for him ,move is closed and other move is open

you learn more then what i teach!!!i have taken more time, then you, to reach at that leval where you reached so fast.
for quick reference,use rsi at eod chart to have an idea,at which stage of reversal any commidity is
to refine, signals of indicators,how you can do it,one just give name of five to seven your favourte indicators
two -for all the five whether these are leading or lagging indicator
three --whether these are move to move or correction to correction indicator
for your help --move to move gives us trade in the beginning and gives closer indication at the end
correction to correction dont consider move but once momentum is shift on other side ,for him ,move is closed and other move is open
it will give me an idea what exactly i have to explain you,so that u can have a difference between correction and the reversal

it will give me an idea what exactly i have to explain you,so that u can have a difference between correction and the reversal
in nickel oct cont rev matured at 901/60(contration)yesterday
901/60 was eod lower support yesterday
at reversal their is no stop loss ,but we give one atr below lower support just for one day ,next day it will shift to break even ,most of the time,
to day for nickel 901/60 is the stop loss for oct cont

Ashwani some nice discussion happening..I am missing all of it..:(
Another 14 days..I will be back in India... :)
dear cotton. i remember you very much,the thread was almost dead since last one to two month,as niranjana is a regular trader,and discuss ,some technical every day,so our thread is also now in movement,waiting for you

ayush2020

dear ayush these are the levals
silver nov contract lower resistance 51198
pivot resistance 52575
silver is also at reversal stage ,while going short stop loses should be stick
reversal may happen even to day

Boss what a level !!! due to power failure in my area im nt able to access from mrng. but seen the levels.. exact 11.30 am it was hovering around pivot resistance level of your.

boss when we will get light on this to calculate these levels??
Hats off to you boss!!! :clap:

:)
.......till this month i was trading at 9 hour bar. in my fresh trades in oct contracts i am shifting to eod bars...
REMEMBER WHEN WE SAY TREND HAS SHIFTED AT EOD EVEN AFTER THAT IT TAKES THREE TO FOUR DAYS BEFORE IT SETTLE PERFECTLY TILL FINAL CONSOLIDATION IS NOT OVER
Dear Ashwani,

Your shifting to EOD is good news at least for me. That is the only time frame I can follow / understand.

regards

Rajeev

Status
Not open for further replies.