how much return you expect from commodity market

Status
Not open for further replies.
all the metal section is at reversal since last two three days
one--zink 92/10 eod reversal from short to long matured to day
two--lead96/90 eod reversal from short to long matured to day
three--nickel 892/80 eod reversal from short to long matured to day
once market close around these rates in these three to day these rev will confirm but 80% they are matured
rest four are at reversal stage but not matured
what happens normally in last days ,as this time.sept shorts will be closed and oct longs will be opened,three of them happened to day,aluminium rev also app conf
for rest three i will confirm,once i will sure
to day i still expect short closing in gold/silver/copper
as their closing is not 30 sept,they may continue their short for even another few days

cong for profits!!!
SILVER YESTERDAY CLOSING AT END OF DAY CONFIRMED SHORT
TO DAY TENTATIVE LOWER RESISTANCE 51372
TO DAY PIVOT RESISTANCE 52631
HOW TO TAKE BENEFIT OF THESE LEVELS ONCE YOU KNOW THESE LEVELS
RULE IS ONCE PRICE IS TRADING IN CONFIRMED SHORT TREND
EOD TRADER WILL ALLOW THE PRICE TO GO ABOVE LOWER RESISTANCE WHICH IS 51372 TO DAY,SO ONE CAN BOOK PROFIT ONCE PRICE TRY TO CROSS LOWER RESI--AS INTRA DAY OR SWING TRADER--ACCORDING TO HIS RISK REWARD
BUT ONCE PRICE WILL START TRADING ABOVE PIVOT RESISTANCE WHICH IS 52631 TO DAY
THEN ALL EOD TRADERS(SMART MONEY)WILL START FRESH SHORT SELLING
TO RESCUE THEIR SHORT POSITION EMPIRE BUILT BY THEM IN LAST FEW DAYS
TO DAY IS THE THIRD DAY,EVERY DAY ONE HOUR TRADERS TAKE THE PRICES ABOVE PIVOT RESISTANCE OF THAT DAY.AND AT THE END ,SMART MONEY BUILT FRESH SHORTS AND THE PRICE FALLS
why going short decision was not taken around 52631,when i told you that at this leval smart money will go again short.move which u closed at 51300 was required to be re captured at 52600

Niranjana

all the metal section is at reversal since last two three days
one--zink 92/10 eod reversal from short to long matured to day
two--lead96/90 eod reversal from short to long matured to day
three--nickel 892/80 eod reversal from short to long matured to day
once market close around these rates in these three to day these rev will confirm but 80% they are matured
rest four are at reversal stage but not matured
what happens normally in last days ,as this time.sept shorts will be closed and oct longs will be opened,three of them happened to day,aluminium rev also app conf
for rest three i will confirm,once i will sure

Hoping that I have permission from Ashwani Sir, posting charts of 3 metals which he said is going to reverse.

I learnt little bit piece of price actions from raghavacc sir's thread and forex factory and internet.

Sir- pls correct when I am wrong.

Lead :

After the 2 bars with long lower tails price is going up.Todays bar is piercing ydays bar. RSI is making higher loss and now greenline crossing redline.

Nickel:samething.After a longleg doji,its piercing yday candle. RSI crossing upside and making higher lows.

zinc-After a red bar with long low tail today is hammer bar and RSI is making higher lows and crossing redline upside.

it should be 5 to 10%monthly on your capital invested
if your trading a/c balance 80000/- profit should be 4 to 8 thousand monthly
Dear Ashwani,

Have I understood you correctly in following example:

deposited trading account: Rs 40,000
[ii] avg amount given as margin money from above: Rs 20,000
[iii] expected profit per month on margin money: 10% to 20%, which is Rs 2000 to 4000
[iv] expected profit per month on equity: 5% to 10%, which is Rs 2000 to 4000

regards

Rajeev

Dear Ashwani,

Have I understood you correctly in following example:

deposited trading account: Rs 40,000
[ii] avg amount given as margin money from above: Rs 20,000
[iii] expected profit per month on margin money: 10% to 20%, which is Rs 2000 to 4000
[iv] expected profit per month on equity: 5% to 10%, which is Rs 2000 to 4000

regards

Rajeev

yes dear rajeevji you are 100% correct that is what i want to say
not to trade is also a part of trading strategy
if you are not using 20000/- from your trading a/c for few days ,we will assume you are using,as not to use is a part of trading strategy ,and we will expect 5 to 10 5 from that 40000/- that is 2000 to 4000 which you kept in your trading account for trading

Last edited:
Hi everybody,
can ashwani ji or even anybody else can tell me that what multiplier of ATR should be used as trailing stop loss??
It will be very helpful...:)
it varies from time frame to time frame
but at end of day normally 2.5 atr is used from closing price
as i am always with the trend i dont do mistake in recognizing the trend,so i am using one atr from high of previous day bar,and be care full next day stop loss should never be increased,only you can decrease

Status
Not open for further replies.