how much return you expect from commodity market

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niranjana

Hi Sir,

Good morning.Yesterday I have gained 1k from the my carry over position from earlier day.Then lost 2k due to movements both sides.

However the big thing is - I have been now a days observing 9 hr tf and yesterday just taking 200 point risk i got 2000 points on 9 hr tf.Great sir.52400 to 50500.I am kicking myself because I did nit go for silverm but just went with one micro lot. I have carried the position overnight.Lets see whether the move goes further in my favour.

Pls let me explain it later with chart.

Thank u sir.

Hi Sir,

Good morning.Yesterday I have gained 1k from the my carry over position from earlier day.Then lost 2k due to movements both sides.

However the big thing is - I have been now a days observing 9 hr tf and yesterday just taking 200 point risk i got 2000 points on 9 hr tf.Great sir.52400 to 50500.I am kicking myself because I did nit go for silverm but just went with one micro lot. I have carried the position overnight.Lets see whether the move goes further in my favour.

Pls let me explain it later with chart.

Thank u sir.
cong for profits!!!
SILVER YESTERDAY CLOSING AT END OF DAY CONFIRMED SHORT
TO DAY TENTATIVE LOWER RESISTANCE 51372
TO DAY PIVOT RESISTANCE 52631
HOW TO TAKE BENEFIT OF THESE LEVELS ONCE YOU KNOW THESE LEVELS
RULE IS ONCE PRICE IS TRADING IN CONFIRMED SHORT TREND
EOD TRADER WILL ALLOW THE PRICE TO GO ABOVE LOWER RESISTANCE WHICH IS 51372 TO DAY,SO ONE CAN BOOK PROFIT ONCE PRICE TRY TO CROSS LOWER RESI--AS INTRA DAY OR SWING TRADER--ACCORDING TO HIS RISK REWARD
BUT ONCE PRICE WILL START TRADING ABOVE PIVOT RESISTANCE WHICH IS 52631 TO DAY
THEN ALL EOD TRADERS(SMART MONEY)WILL START FRESH SHORT SELLING
TO RESCUE THEIR SHORT POSITION EMPIRE BUILT BY THEM IN LAST FEW DAYS
TO DAY IS THE THIRD DAY,EVERY DAY ONE HOUR TRADERS TAKE THE PRICES ABOVE PIVOT RESISTANCE OF THAT DAY.AND AT THE END ,SMART MONEY BUILT FRESH SHORTS AND THE PRICE FALLS

sumeetsj

Another closing below $30 and its in for more trouble..
Falling dollar and Rupee strengthening will add more to its downside

(Marc Faber already given a target of $1100 and $20 for Gold and Silver respectively - u can google for the same)

Gold/Silver Ratio chart, weekly, attached.
Also attaching Silver weekly charts also attached,
Comments on Charts..

If the previous top in the ratio chart is touched, will Silver again retrace to $18 levels ?
Only time will tell..

Niranjana

cong for profits!!!
EOD TRADER WILL ALLOW THE PRICE TO GO ABOVE LOWER RESISTANCE WHICH IS 51372 TO DAY,SO ONE CAN BOOK PROFIT ONCE PRICE TRY TO CROSS LOWER RESI--AS INTRA DAY OR SWING TRADER--ACCORDING TO HIS RISK REWARD
TO DAY IS THE THIRD DAY,EVERY DAY ONE HOUR TRADERS TAKE THE PRICES ABOVE PIVOT RESISTANCE OF THAT DAY.AND AT THE END ,SMART MONEY BUILT FRESH SHORTS AND THE PRICE FALLS
Sir,

I closed my shorts at 51300 as per your guidelines.

This is how I took a 9 hr TF trading yday.

vertical green line represents the first 9 hr bar yday. Pink horizontal bar is the close (52692)of that bar and blue horizontal bar is the open ( 52500) of that bar.

Now we know only matured pro's trade 9 hr TF not children like me :lol:Hence close open high lows are very crucial points.

Now what I did. I knew prime trend is down. Hence no longs. waited for the price to go up then comedown. once it goes up and comes down and breaks the "OPEN " at 52500 ,I placed my order at 52450. S/L at 52710.( CLOSE).In higher TF's once price breaks the open in the direction of major trend it won't go back and touch close so easily. Hence with with 250 point S/L it went all the way to 50500.

The only mistake from my end was I did not trade with M but went with only mic.

Sir- I know it is different from how do you trade .Please give your views.

Sir,

I closed my shorts at 51300 as per your guidelines.

This is how I took a 9 hr TF trading yday.

vertical green line represents the first 9 hr bar yday. Pink horizontal bar is the close (52692)of that bar and blue horizontal bar is the open ( 52500) of that bar.

Now we know only matured pro's trade 9 hr TF not children like me :lol:Hence close open high lows are very crucial points.

Now what I did. I knew prime trend is down. Hence no longs. waited for the price to go up then comedown. once it goes up and comes down and breaks the "OPEN " at 52500 ,I placed my order at 52450. S/L at 52710.( CLOSE).In higher TF's once price breaks the open in the direction of major trend it won't go back and touch close so easily. Hence with with 250 point S/L it went all the way to 50500.

The only mistake from my end was I did not trade with M but went with only mic.

Sir- I know it is different from how do you trade .Please give your views.
this is the 100 % perfect way, as you have traded,no way can be better then this!!!!
it is not your mistake to trade in silver micro,but it will be your smartness,if you keep away from silver mini for at least a month,till over volatility in silver is not settled,but if required you can add second position in silver micro,provided your first position is in good profit
your quality is ,your full grip on ,money management !!!

Last edited:
this is the 100 % perfect way, as you have traded,no way can be better then this!!!!
it is not your mistake to trade in silver micro,but it is will be your smartness,if you keep away from silver mini for at least a month,till over volatility in silver is not settled,but if required you can add second position in silver micro,provided your first position is in good profit
your quality is ,your full grip on ,money management !!!
precious and non precious metals are in stage of reversal,so one should use very stick and nominal stop loss while going short in metal

ayush2020

cong for profits!!!
Boss how to know all these levels?? like lower resistance, pivot resistance?

Status
Not open for further replies.