how much return you expect from commodity market

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niranjana

but if some one can guide me how i can directly paste the charts ,at my posts instead of sending it through links,i will be obliged
Dear Aswhani Sir,

If you don't mind I can suggest .

Please open http://imgur.com/

Then under "upload images" pls click "Computer" .
Select the location from your computer where the file is stored.
Select file .
click start upload.

Then once it gets uploaded please select the image url under "Message Boards".

Then paste here.The image is displayed.

This takes hardly a minute and I found it to be very easy and convinient.

Hope it helps.

Dear Aswhani Sir,

If you don't mind I can suggest .

Please open http://imgur.com/

Then under "upload images" pls click "Computer" .
Select the location from your computer where the file is stored.
Select file .
click start upload.

Then once it gets uploaded please select the image url under "Message Boards".

Then paste here.The image is displayed.

This takes hardly a minute and I found it to be very easy and convinient.

Hope it helps.
i thank you for sending the step by step details

Alert :

GOLD MARGIN HIKE TO 21% ( $11475) AND SILVER MARGIN TO 15.6% ($24975);
APPLICABLE SINCE CLOSE OF TRADING TODAY BETTING

[message came on my yahoo messenger]

dear sumeetsj thanks for quick message,this information is very important,this increase in margins is the basic cause of sudden drop outs in silver/gold prices and it looks some insider information is also leaking

sumeetsj

Gold/Silver Ratio chart, weekly, attached.
Also attaching Silver weekly charts also attached,
Comments on Charts..

If the previous top in the ratio chart is touched, will Silver again retrace to $18 levels ?
Only time will tell..

Niranjana

There was +ve div in stoch here I am not placing Stoch .Once price touched 45 sub levels bulls cameback and price consolidating at 50k levels. Aslo RSI in +ve .Hence can we expect good upmove.Pls correct me if i am wrong.

There was +ve div in stoch here I am not placing Stoch .Once price touched 45 sub levels bulls cameback and price consolidating at 50k levels. Aslo RSI in +ve .Hence can we expect good upmove.Pls correct me if i am wrong.

we can not think of going long on the basis of this one hour chart that would have been a mistake rather blunder,that is why i just closed the short but not instructed to open long
one hour time frame is beaten twice a day,we can not rely on it
first day short was taken in silver ,in the direction of the prime short trend,so no problem
then same day short was carried for next day ,as first it was in prime trend direction---second we were having support of margin earned in first day
second day against this was the case,so short was carried third day short closed as per one hour chart but no long taken against the prime trend
I DONT TRADE ONE HOUR CHART,AT MY NINE HOUR CHART THIS IS DEFAULT VALUE OF SHARE KHAN AND THIS TIME FRAME WILL GIVE U JUST TWO BAR
ONE BAR OF INDIAN TIME FRAME 10 TO 6
SECOND BAR OF INTERNATIONAL TIME FRAME 6 TO 11.30
THIS IS THE TIME FRAME WHICH I TRADE
AND AT THIS TIME FRAME SILVER IS STILL SHORT
SHORT OPEN AT APP 65000 AND CURRENT STOP LOSS OF SHORT TRADE APP 55000
MY SYSTEM IS BASED ON SUPPORT AND RESISTANCE
BUT I TAKE THE HELP OF STOCH/RSI/kst/cci/bb/various candle stick bar patterns but i never follow divergence
shortly i will sent some trade set up on nine hour

ayush2020

we can not think of going long on the basis of this one hour chart that would have been a mistake rather blunder,that is why i just closed the short but not instructed to open long
first day short was taken in silver ,in the direction of the prime short trend,so no problem
then same day short was carried for next day ,as first it was in prime trend direction---second we were having support of margin earned in first day
second day against this was the case,so short was carried third day short closed as per one hour chart but no long taken against the prime trend
I DONT TRADE ONE HOUR CHART,AT MY NINE HOUR CHART THIS IS DEFAULT VALUE OF SHARE KHAN AND THIS TIME FRAME WILL GIVE U JUST TWO BAR
BUT I TAKE THE HELP OF STOCH/RSI/kst/cci/bb/various candle stick bar patterns but i never follow divergence
yes boss !! waiting ...

Niranjana

Thank you sir,

I entered at 49800 and covered at 51600 .Now again in the morning I went long at 53250. I think I might be lucky despite of my blunders.Eagerly waiting to see your set ups sir.

Sir,

Yesterday I have finished reading this entire thread from first page to last page. I have noted all Important guidelines. I will read the thread 2 more times. You are like a guiding light in the dark ocean.

Status
Not open for further replies.