how much return you expect from commodity market

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you sir,

I entered at 49800 and covered at 51600 .Now again in the morning I went long at 53250. I think I might be lucky despite of my blunders.Eagerly waiting to see your set ups sir.

Sir,

Yesterday I have finished reading this entire thread from first page to last page. I have noted all Important guidelines. I will read the thread 2 more times. You are like a guiding light in the dark ocean.
yesterday at as per one hour time frame your entry and exit were perfect!!!

Niranjana

it looks zink lead copper and nickle have completed their reversal process to day from short to long
Ashwani Sir,

After losing 400 points I shorted Silvermic at 53800 and I guess yday it closed in no mans land.Still carried it overnight and currently its in 1000 odd Rs profit. Can you please advice whether the retracment in silver is over and now its continuing its downtrend?

Sir,

Technique you have taught is paying great dividends. I am short since 53800.:)

i am very happy that your trading knowledge have improved after going through the thread,it gives me a feeling that my effort is a success .best possible return you can expect ,from one hour time frame with rsi indicator,only thing you have to keep in mind that at end of day while carring positions for next day chase the trend at eod also.one hour should follow eod(prime trend)if eod is against one hour,you can close at end of day,after taking what ever you get and open position next day again and once you are in profit ,never go in for a loss,once you have earned up to your stop loss,then break even stop loss must be used

Niranjana

i am very happy that your trading knowledge have improved after going through the thread,it gives me a feeling that my effort is a success .best possible return you can expect ,from one hour time frame with rsi indicator,only thing you have to keep in mind that at end of day while carring positions for next day chase the trend at eod also.one hour should follow eod(prime trend)if eod is against one hour,you can close at end of day,after taking what ever you get and open position next day again and once you are in profit ,never go in for a loss,once you have earned up to your stop loss,then break even stop loss must be used
Sir,

I have noted all your points. This thread has given me lot of confidence in my trades.

Breakeven stop - you mean - If my S/L is 500 points -then once I am in 500 profit - I move my S/L to break even?

Can you please tell me how do you recognise whether a move is a trend or a retracement?

Status
Not open for further replies.