how much return you expect from commodity market

Status
Not open for further replies.

hills_5000

Sirjee,

Pls explain how has ATR helped in this whole process... would appreciate..

thanks..

i thank you for providing these two wonder full charts
its comparison gives a clear indication,that a big fall in silver is still balance.
but first i would like to point out the flaws in these two charts
first:200 day ema is the best indicator of trend,even to day
two:200 day ema,combind with 50 sma and break out on upper side is called GOLDEN CROSS OVER--SIGN OF STRENGTH
three:200 day ema,combined with 50 sma and break out on lower side,is called BLACK CROSS OVER---SIGN OF WEAK NESS
four:60 sma/200ema combination is wrong
five:above combination of 50sma/200ema is permitted on eod charts only ,not on weekly charts
six:try to use this combination in weekly chart is wrong
seven:eek:n weekly chart 200ema ,alternative is used and that is 50 ema
eight:so use of 200 ema on weekly chart is wrong,that will represent cycilical changs,for trading point of view these changes are irrelevent
so you can not rely on these two charts
TOMMOROW I WILL EXPLAIN ,HOW SILVER HAS GIVEN 8000-10000 POINTS
JUST BY USING VERY SIMPLE INDICATOR THAT IS STOCH IN JUST TWO DAYS,WHICH EVEN A VERY NEW TRADER CAN USE[/QUOTE

This first image is for entry setup at 1 hour.but i am unable to send the exit set up ,as forum is giving reply that my quota of sending image is 100kb and i have already used 97 kb out of it,if some one can guide me ,where the problem lies,or what is the right system of sending images on the thread,i will be obliged and will be able to post exit set up of one hour and other images at the nine hour time frame ,which set up i am using personally
thanks in advance

Attachments

Last edited:
This first image is for entry setup at 1 hour.but i am unable to send the exit set up ,as forum is giving reply that my quota of sending image is 100kb and i have already used 97 kb out of it,if some one can guide me ,where the problem lies,or what is the right system of sending images on the thread,i will be obliged and will be able to post exit set up of one hour and other images at the nine hour time frame ,which set up i am using personally
thanks in advance
in above mentioned set up you can see at one hour time frame silver short is already closed at 11 am bar on saturday after giving 64560-52940=11620x5 kg=58100 if this set up was used for one mini silver
now as we can see the atr value is 430 points
high of the entry bar is 65410
so our initial stop loss will be {65410+(2x430)}=66270
at every next hourly bar this stop loss will be reduced as per new trailing stop loss but it will never be increased,if in next bar stop loss comes more then previous stop loss
and either stop loss will hit,if not then we will close the trade as per rsi set up
in above case the stop loss was not hit,but on saturday trade was closed as per rsi go long cross over and go long cross over means close your shorts first and take your profit and then think what to do next

Last edited:
Ashwani sir, i guess you can try uploading the image at the other free image uploading sites and then can provide the link.Here is one :-

http://www.uploadup.com/

After uploading the image , you can copy paste "direct link" under the link section.

Thanks.
as per system sent by vishu majahan,i have posted link for the exit set up also,and i have already given details ,how one can use this one hour rsi set up clubed with atr trailing stop loss system

Status
Not open for further replies.